Chapter 42: Calm Down.

Damian was not kidding when he said that he would be giving me information about the job the night itself. I walked in my room, well, it was the guest room. But we can say that it was temporarily mine. I saw a pile of papers on my bed. I silently groaned and walked towards the bed. There was instruction about the job. My eyes widened when I saw the amount of tasks that I was supposed to do. There was ten things that was underlined to be important.

1. Bring the Coffee of Mr Spears.

2. Prepare his documents before a meeting.

3. Arrange his files.

4. Bring his files.

5. Bring his lunch.

6. Arrange his meetings.

7. Tell him about his meetings.

8. Remind him of events.

9. Prepare events that will be held by Mr Spears.

10. Note down all important information when accompanying Mr Spears in meetings.

I huffed and realized that there were clothes as well on the bed. I unfold the clothes and saw that it was a black pencil tight skirt and a white blouse. Then my eyes skimmed the papers of tasks again. It was as if I was supposed to look after a baby.

"Athena?" I heard Damian call.

"Here" I answered and turned around to see him walking in the room. "Can't you make your own coffee?" I questioned with rose eyebrows. Damian shook his head while smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"Go to sleep. Tomorrow will be your first day and you need to be at the office by seven" Damian ordered. There was this professional side of him which made him look so fucking sexy.

"How am I supposed to go to the office?" I asked while tilting my head to the side and inspecting him.

"You'll be going with me" Damian said.

"Okay, cool" I said as I started walking to the bed.

"And Athena" I turned to look at him when he said my name. "As from tomorrow, it's Mr Spears" Damian told me. I nodded to show that I got it. Damian walked out of my room without saying good night. I had a feeling that he was going to be cold again. Mr Spears. Things were going to be strictly professional between us. This is what I wanted, right? No more messed up mind. Well, let's hope this is going to work for me.

The next morning, I woke up with the annoying buzzing of the alarm. I've set the alarm at five o'clock in the morning so that I will have time to go for a run and eat breakfast within stressing and hurrying. I sat on the bed and turned off the alarm. I yawned while getting out of bed. I made my way to my suitcase. Yes, my things were still in my suitcase. I wasn't planning on staying here for long. Let's hope that Damian wasn't planning on that either. I pulled out a spandex short and a crop top. I tied my hair in a Pony tail while making my way to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before putting on my shoes.

"I'm done" I whispered to myself as I finished lacing my shoes. I made my way to the front door as I put my phone in my pocket and put my earphones in my ears. I walked out of the house and stood on the porch for a few minutes, deciding on which way to go.

"Hey!" I turned my head towards where the voice was coming. I saw Liam standing by the gate, looking quite tired. Seems like he had a night shift.

"Hey!" I greeted as I walked towards him. "How are you?" I asked with a smile on my face. He smiled back.

"I'm quite tired. What about you? Everything is okay with Mr Spears?" He asked.

"Yeah, everything's okay. I'll be staying here for a few days" I told him.