Chapter 65: Dancing

"Here!" I heard Isaac shout over the music. I turned around and smiled when I saw him with a bottle of beer. I took it from his hand and turned back to look at the door. Damian was still not back yet. I groaned and took off the cap of the bottle. He could have taken care of his work later, right?

"Stop glaring at the door, will you?" Dean asked. I turned and glared at him instead but my glares quickly disappeared when I noticed my sister standing behind him. Seems like Dean was still not aware of his presence. He took a gulp of the beer that was in front of him. Just as he was about to put it on the table, Alena took it in her hands. Dean turned around to look at the person and when he realized that it was his wife, a big smile appeared on his face.

"Hello sweetheart" Alena greeted and lightly pecked his cheek. My sister looked glad to see how happy Dean was to see her. The latter stood up and wrapped his hands around her. I nearly awwed at the scene but then I realized that the guy that I love was currently outside the club, ditching us for his work.

"I love you" Dean breathed.

"Aww!" this time the word left my mouth. I took another gulp of beer. Alena watched him carefully. I knew that she was analyzing the situation that I was in and the beer bottles of beer and the shots of vodkas in front of me were not helping.

"Do you want to dance?" Isaac asked suddenly.

"Yes!" I exclaimed quickly. I knew that if I stayed here, I will have to face the questioning of my sister. I stood up, then realized that I was a little bit drunk. I knew that I was drunk because the floor was spinning. Unless that's a new kind of floor?

"Are you coming or not?" Isaac asked. I rose my head to look at him, then nodded. He took my hands in his and guided me to the dance floor. There were a lot of bodies dancing around me. The only thing I heard at that moment was the loud music in the club. Isaac placed his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him. We started dancing and let me tell you that Isaac was a really bad dancer.

"You're a bad dancer" I heard myself say. I'm a bad person. Isaac chuckled. Why was he chuckling? I meant my words. I noticed Rose walking towards us on I detached myself from Isaac and turned towards my best friend. We started dancing with each other. The vixen part of me hasn't died yet. By the look of Lust that Isaac was sending in our direction, I knew that we still had that desired part. Rose and I started grinding, obtaining some whistles from men around us. I was such a lightweight. I had to close my eyes to ignore the spinning of the room.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I heard someone snap after pulling me in their chest. I opened my eyes to see Damian standing in front of me. He seemed pissed.

"Dancing" I simply said then giggled.

"Dancing? You were more like giving a show for the men around you" He said as he pulled me from the crowd. I noticed that we were making our way to the door of the club. My friends and sister simply watched and let Damian pull me away. Once we were out, I took a deep breath and smiled. The air was so fresh. I opened my arms and let my pores absorb the air. "What are you doing?" Damian asked as he stared at me.

"Breathing in" I said, then smiled.

"You're so fucking drunk. Can't i leave you alone for a minute without so getting fucking drunk and giving a show to all these assholes on the fucking dance floor?" Damian spat. I took a deep breath, then the smile disappeared. I glared at him, then took a few steps in his direction.

"One minute?" I asked. "You fucking left for forty five minutes, Damian!" I exclaimed. "If I can't get your fucking attention, at least i can get for the fucking assholes" I spat then turned to make my way to the door.

"Athena" I heard Damian called. I turned around to see him just behind me.

"What?" I asked in anger. The next thing I knew, Damian was kissing me. I didn't waste another minute to pull him even closer. He lifted me up, making me wrap my legs around him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, not breaking the kiss. I could feel that we were moving and then I was being pressed against the wall. Damian bit my lips then pulled away to look at me.

"The next time I catch you drunk and sexy dancing on the dance floor, it's going to end badly" Damian whispered and buried his face in my neck. He slowly kissed my skin, causing goosebumps to rise. I moaned and gently tugged on his hair. I could feel him biting my skin. I was getting lost in all the emotions that I was feeling. I tugged on his hair, causing him to groan and look at me. I crashed my lips against his again, enjoying the feeling of having him close to me. I bit on his lip, pulling on it. I could feel him smiling. I put my hand on his cheek, caressing it gently as he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. I could feel his hard on pressed against me. He pecked my lips against before putting me on the floor.

"We need to get back in the club" I said, feeling a lot more sober.

"Yeah, we should" Damian said with a smirk. Something was wrong. He was planning something in his head. I shrugged it off and we walked back in the club.