Chapter 21: Undercover Slut

After thirty minutes of typing away on my laptop, I pushed it away and stood up. I stretched my arms and legs then walked to my wardrobe. I pulled out a scarf and wrapped it around my neck, not wanting to take the risk of the other people seeing all those hickeys. I tied my hair in a ponytail while humming a song. Basically, I'll have to meet Damian's girlfriend. Yuppie!

"Athena" I saw the door open slowly and Thomas peeked in to look at me. I smiled at the little boy and motioned him to enter. He opened the door wider and stood there. "Alena said dinner is ready" he said.

"Let's go then" I said and walked to the door. I took his hand in mine and we both walked to the dining room while talking and laughing. I rose my head to see that everyone was already here. My parents were not here. Thank God. As my eyes skimmed the dining room, I noticed that Damian was not here too. Where is he? Thomas tugged on my hand. I bent as he leant to my ear.

"Where is Damian?" he asked in a whisper. I smiled and shrugged.

"Maybe he'll be coming in a few minutes" I said and he nodded.

"Guys, take your seats" my sister said as she motioned the two seats next to Rose and Jace. We walked to the seat and I finally noticed two strangers, two women to be exact. Which one of them was Damian's girlfriend? Damn. I should be reading more magazines.

"Good afternoon" I greeted everyone and they all greeted back. I turned my attention to the two women and smiled. "I'm Athena" I introduced. "And that's my brother, Thomas" Thomas gave a big cheeky smile.

"I'm Jasmine" the brunette one replied with a wide smile, her black eyes glimmering with excitement.

"And I'm Rosemary Kropp" the other one said, power and authority high in her voice. "I'm Damian's girlfriend" with those words, I scrutinized the woman in front of me and felt my world crashing. Rosemary was dressed in a mid thigh red silk dress which clung to her figure magnificently. Her blond hair was tied in a neat bun and her make up was perfectly done. She seemed flawless. Perfect for Damian. And here I was, expecting to see some Bimbo. Why was I even expecting that? Damian would not date a Bimbo.

"Nice to meet you" I lied as I gave her a tight smile.

"Athena, I need help in the kitchen" Alena said as she stood up and walked towards the kitchen. I knew that she needed to talk to me as we had a lot of personals walking around with trays of food. Why would she need help with something she is not even in charge of? As I stood up to walk away, I saw Thomas scoot on my seat, to be able to talk with Jace and Rose.

"What is it?" I questioned as soon as I walked into the kitchen.

"I hate those bitches" Alena said with a huff, making me laugh.

"Why?"

"Jasmine used to date Dean. And I'm pretty sure that this Bitch of Rosemary brought her here just to annoy me" Alena said through gritted teeth. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on her shoulder.

"Alena, if Dean chose to marry you, then he must love you, right? Why get jealous over a girl of his past?" I questioned with rose eyebrows.

"Exactly" we turned to see Dean walking towards us with his hands in his pockets. "I love you, Alena. You don't have to be jealous over a girl who doesn't mean anything to me" he wrapped his arms around Alena's waist and I could see my sister melting in her soon to be husband's arms. "And next time, don't fucking leave me with those two bitches alone" he pleaded. I laughed and stared at them in disbelief.

"They don't look that bad. They seemed pretty nice and not the slut type" I explained.

"Rosemary is an undercover slut" Alena said seriously. I chuckled but she rolled her eyes. "Seriously! She may seem all professional but in fact, she slept her way to success" my sister said and I nodded when I finally get what she was saying.