Chapter 28: Claiming What's His

Holy Fuck.

My head was in such a pain. I put my hand on my forehead while silently praying for the ache to stop. Why did I have to drink so much? Slowly, I opened my eyes and noticed that I wasn't in my room. I blinked several times and then it finally hit me. I was in Damian's room. I stared at the bed and saw that the pillow next to me was crunched, meaning that Damian slept next to me. I smiled and slowly pushed the covers away. Where was he then? When my feet touched the cold floor, I shivered slightly. I realized that I only had a shirt on me. It smelt like him. Damian must have taken off my clothes. I yawned as I stood up and stretched my arms.

"Athena!" I heard Damian's sexy voice call. I froze. My arms stretched in the air and my mouth wide open. I blinked several times before finally settling myself. I ran my fingers through my hair and made my way to the where I heard Damian's voice. I finally saw him.

"Yes?" I asked, my voice hoarse. Damian was shirtless and he was standing behind the oven with a spatula in his hand. Yes. You can drool. I gulped while my eyes drink each inch of his muscular body. I still can't believe that I've touched and felt that. His pants are dangerously low and his eyes were on me. I felt like a prey and he was my predator. I wouldn't mind being eaten by him. Oh damn.

What's wrong with me? I blame him and his good looks. I mean, look at him! He's so freaking hot, with his muscles bulging as he uses the spatula. I shook my head at my hormonal self and took place in one of the chairs.

"How did you know that I woke up?" I asked as I leant my head against my hand.

"You yawned like a whale" he simply said as he rose his head to look at me.

"Whales don't yawn" I said stupidly.

"How would you know?" he asked.

"How would you know that they yawn?" I questioned as I rubbed my forehead, trying to ease the pain.

"Are you still drunk?" he questioned, tilting his head slightly to the left as he studies me. Oh damn. His gray eyes were so beautiful.

"You're the one arguing about something so stupid. Whales don't yawn" I deadpanned. He rolled his eyes and took a plate from the drawer.

"You don't know that for sure" he stated. I groaned and rested my head on the counter.

"You're twenty eight for God sake!" I exclaimed in disbelief. "Act like your age" I mumbled when I realized that my head was exploding with pain.

"Old in age, Young in mind" he responded wisely and playfully. I rose my head to look at him. Well, more glare at him.

"Are you annoying me on purpose?" I asked as he pushed a plate with toast and eggs in front of me.

"That's your punishment for drinking that much yesterday" he said and I noticed how his tone changed from playful to serious in a few seconds.

"I wasn't that drunk" I retorted as I rolled my eyes but quickly, I regretted this action. I heard Damian take a deep breath as he moved to another drawer. He pulled out a box of medicines and took out two pills.

"Drink that" he demanded as he pushed the pills and a glass of juice in front of me. "Advil" he said. I drank the medicines and brought the glass to my lips, taking a gulp when Damian started talking again. "And one thing" he said as he pulled the glass away from me. "Next time I see you grinding over a guy in front of me, I'll kick his ass... And spank yours" he whispered dangerously as he stared at me right in the eyes. I gulped the juice that was currently in my mouth, trying not to choke. "Did you hear me?" he asked slowly. I nodded while staring at him. Why did his words have such a big effect on me?