Chapter 54:

"Guy, I won't be able to come with you" I turned around to face my sister who was getting out of the house. Dean was behind her, carrying her bags in his hands while I stood by Damian's car. "I'm needed at work and I'll be able to come only when I'm done" she explained.

"What about Dean?" Damian asked from the driver seat.

"He'll be coming with you as I have to take the car" Alena said as she flashed a sheepish smile in Dean's direction. Dean simply rolled his eyes and walked in our direction. My sister groaned when she realized that her husband was actually pissed at her. When I saw that Dean was going to sit in the backseat, I shook my head.

"Sit in the front" I told him. He was going to shake his head but I quickly pushed him away and took a seat in the back. When Damian started the engine of the car, I turned in the direction of my sister and waved while smiling at her. She pouted and waved back. The fact that Dean was pissed at her will definitely bother all day. "Dean" I called.

"What?" he asked.

"At least tell her good bye" I urged.

"I don't want to" He mumbled like a spoilt kid, making me huff in annoyance.

"Stop being like a freaking kid!" I exclaimed and smack the back of his head, making him turn around to glare at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He exclaimed as he rubbed the part where I've hit him.

"If you're going to act like a kid, I'm going to treat you like a kid" I said with the best fake smile I could muster at that time. Damian turned to look at us and shook his head. When Dean realized that I was dead serious, he turned around and waved at Alena while still glaring in her direction. My sister must have known that I was threatening Dean as she simply laughed and walked to her car. "Good boy" I praised Dean, making him groan.

"You're so annoying" Dean mumbled and i watched as Damian nodded. Wait what? Deciding that it was better not to argue with the brothers while I was in my own with them, I took my earphones and my phone out. Once the earphones were in my ears, I rose my head to notice that Damian was staring at me in the rear view mirror. I grinned as I just caught him staring at me. He quickly focused on the road.