Bonus Chapter: Rose

"I'm tired of you" I sighed as I looked at the two sisters. Alena and Athena both raised their heads from their phones and looked at me while smiling sheepishly. "It is supposed to be a girls nights" I added.

"It is" Alena exclaimed.

"Stop texting you men and give me some fucking attention" I huffed. Athena put her phone in her pocket, then stood up.

"We were waiting for you to get ready" She pointed out while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, but instead of texting your men, you two could have spend the time complimenting me" I said playfully and watched as both of them chuckled. I grinned, then took my bag. We were all three now ready to leave. Athena pulled her keys out of her bag and motioned us to walk to the door.

"We're so partying tonight" Alena told us in determination. We all three nodded as we walked out of my apartment. I closed the door. We were taking Athena's car to go to the club. I knew that i was going to be extremely drunk, so that's why I decided not to be the one to drive. As we settled in the car, my mind drifted a little bit. It's already been three months since the Jace's incident. It was even more difficult to trust a man now. I sighed and shook it off. I didn't want to ruin my mood because of that asshole who wanted to ruin our lives.

"What are you thinking about?" Athena asked as she looked at me through the rear view mirror. I smiled, then shrugged it off.

"About getting drunk" I lied. She frowned. I knew that she sensed that I was lying but it seems like she didn't want to ruin the mood as she didn't question it further.

After a good fifteen minutes drive and a lot of our horrible singing, we finally parked into the parking of the nightclub. I fixed my dress, then got out. I put a smirk on my face, then turned to look at the girls. I was done with the stripping job. I was now a receptionist of a hotel. I felt like I was going back on track again. I was no longer blond. No. I dyed my hair black. I wanted a real change and deep down, I knew that the change was mainly for the men that were coming to the strip club, to not recognize me. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I felt myself again.

"You're ready?" Alena asked me as she looped her arm with mine. We both started walking to the main door, leaving Athena to lock the door behind. We could hear her jog, with her heels on, to join us.

"Thank you for waiting me" She said, sarcasm dripping from her words. We chuckled then turned to look at her. Amusement glimmered in her eyes while she glared at us. We soon walked in the club and a smile of excitement crept on my face as soon as I heard the music booming. My eyes skimmed the club for a free booth and soon i saw one. I quickly pointed towards it and we walked there.

"Do you want me to go get the drinks?" I asked them. Athena and Alena nodded then smiled. "You can text your men now" I playfully ordered. I knew that they were not going to text the men during the girls night, but I also know that it was difficult for their men to let these two go out without them. So it was better if they texted them regularly.

"What would you want me to get you?" The barmaid asked with a big smile on her face.

"Three vodka shots, please" I said and sat on a chair by the bar while waiting for it. As I turned my head to the dancefloor, a familiar face caught my attention. The man was dancing gracefully with a woman. I tried to recall where I saw him.

Nothing.

I couldn't remember anything. I sighed in frustration then kept my eyes on the men. I unconsciously bit my lips while looking at him. How can someone dance so perfectly? The way he grabbed the woman's waist, guiding it as they danced. It was far from being sexual. It was sensual, close to romantic. I didn't know why it intrigued me.

"Mam, Your order" I heard the barmaid said from behind me. I motioned her to wait. Suddenly, the man raised his head. His eyes connected with mine as he danced with the other woman. We didn't break eye contact for a few seconds. A small frown crept on his face as he stared at me. When I felt like it was too much, I turned around to take the drinks from the barmaid.

"Thank you" I whispered to her. The man took my breath away with his sole existence. I turned around only to see him walking to me. I decided to ignore it and started walking to the table where Athena and Alena were sitting. I didn't want to be indulged in a conversation with me. I didn't know why. I was scared more of men after the Jace experience.

"Hey!" I heard someone call from behind me. I somehow knew that it was him. I could hear my heart beating faster. I wanted this to happen but I didn't know why i was so scared. What if he was one of the man who used to watch me strip naked on the stage? I kept walking but suddenly, the man was in front of me. He was panting. I think that he actually ran to me.

"Yes?" I asked, a frown creeping on my face.

"Did I see you before?" He asked. His dark black hair contrasting with his white skin made him look nice. His pitch black eyes were to die for.

"I highly doubt that" I mumbled. Yes. Maybe he was at one of my show. I walked passed him, with the glasses in my hands. I soon reached the table and exhaled. The girls were not using their phones, but instead, they were looking at me in curiosity.

"Who was that?" Athena asked.

"I don't know" I said. "He said that he saw me somewhere" I added. I sat next to Alena and observed the man walking away. I could see his muscular back. Again, I unconsciously bit my lips. "Did you see him?" I asked to Athena who shook her head.

"Saw his back only" She said. I wanted to ask her whether she saw her at the strip club before. But Alena was here and she still didn't know about this whole ordeal. Finally, the guy settled in a booth that was just a few booths away. When he turned around, I heard a gasp next to me. The guy's eyes were still on me. I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks. I liked the way he was looking at me. "Fuck!" Athena squealed from next to me.

"What?" I asked, a frown on my face.

"That's the fucking policeman that saved you!" Athena exclaimed. "You called him a freaking God" She laughed. My eyes widened. I started remembering the day but the only thing that came in my mind is the pain I felt when i was shot.

"I'm going to see him" I simply said. I wanted to thank him. I stood up and made my way to him. His eyes were still on me the whole time. He seemed surprised. "Hey" I breathed. He stood up. The people around him were looking at me in interest.

"Do you want to talk somewhere else?" he asked as he stood up. I nodded. We both started walking to the door of the nightclub. We stepped out and as soon as the breeze met my skin, I felt goosebumps rise on my skin.

"I wanted to thank you" I said. I turned around to see him leaning on the wall.

"The last time i saw you, you were bleeding and blond" He said, making my eyes widen.

"You remember?" I asked.

"When i was sitting in the booth, I saw your friend who was there too" He pointed out. "I like black on you" He breathed as he lightly touched my hair.

"I'm Rose" I said out of the blue.

"Theo" He breathed.

I didn't know then that Theo was going to be the one for me.