Chapter 58: Everything's Good

"I wanna go to the beach today" Rose said while lying on the couch. Dean sat in front of me, with his laptop on his lap. Damian was typing away on his phone. Even when they're not at work, they're still working. Dean was sulking because Alena told him that she wasn't going to come.

"I'm most probably going back home today" Dean said, not lookin at us. I glared in his direction and quickly shook my head.

"No, you're not!" I said with determination. I was not going to let him go. I don't want to be with Damian alone and i don't think Damian would fancy be alone with Rose and I.

"Try to stop me" He said with a smirk, still not looking at me. I glared harder, until an awesome idea strike my mind. A grin quickly formed on my face. An evil grin.

"Oh I will" I simply said and watched as he rose his head to look at me.

"Uh oh" Dean mumbled when he saw me grinning. Then he groaned while throwing his head backwards. "What are you planning to do?" He asked cautiously. I shrugged. As if I was going to tell him my plan.

"Nothing" I said while smiling at him. You know that fake smile that you give people when you don't mean your words? Yeah, that smile.

"You're in some deep shit, Dean" Rose said while chuckling.

"Which means I'm not leaving today, right?" He asked before groaning.

"Right" Rose replied with a smug look on her face. Damian simply sat there, watching our exchange. I stood up and walked to the stairs. "Where are you going?" Rose asked.

"To the toilet, mom" I replied while rolling my eyes.

"You may go, daughter" she responded while chuckling. As I walked up the stairs, I turned around to check that I wasn't being followed. An evil smirk took place on my face as I thought about my future actions. I'm such a bad person. I tiptoed to the guest room, where Dean's things were.

"Forgive me, Dean" I mumbled to myself as I picked up his pant which was on his bed. I put my hand in its pockets and started looking for his car keys. Did you guess it yet? No? Well, I was going to kidnap his keys so that he won't be able to get away.

"What are you doing?" I turned around to see Damian standing by the door, his eyes fixed on my hand which was in Dean's pockets. He walked in the room slowly and closed the door. I was confused to as why he was getting in the room with me instead of taking me out of it. "So?" He asked again when he was now standing in front of me. I could feel his breath all over my face. Oh that minty breath. I bit my Lower lip then quickly let go of it when I saw him staring at them.

"I was kidnapping Dean's car key" I said, slowly. When I realized how childish I sounded, I groaned then playfully glared at him. "Don't look at me like that!" I exclaimed when he rose his eyebrows.

"You're so childish sometimes" He said, but with the smile on his face, I knew that he didn't mind me stealing these keys.

"You still fuck me though" I mumbled with a grin. "That's makes you a pedophile if I'm a child" I continued. What the hell was wrong with me nowadays?

"Kitten, are you okay?" I stared at Damian, tilting my head to the left and looking at his gray hypnotizing eyes trying to understand what he was trying to insinuate. I wanted to push away the frown that he had on his face. He looked worried.

"I'm perfectly fine" I said with conviction. I knew that he could see through me. "Why?" I asked. He took a step forward, so that our bodies were now touching.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked. I frowned this time.

"No" I simply said and he knew that I was lying. He took a deep breath and slowly pushed me backwards until my back touched the cold wall. "Damian" I breathed his name out when he rested his forehead against mine.

"You were listening in the car, right?" He questioned, his eyes meeting mine. I took a deep breath and nodded once.

"I wasn't sleeping" I admitted.

"Athen-" He started but I quickly stopped him. I offered him a smile to show him that I was okay and i didn't mind him telling that I was a good fuck. Well, I do mind.

"You don't have to explain yourself" I said. "Yeah, I'm a good fuck and that's a nice compliment" I said while chuckling. He grabbed my chin suddenly and moved my face with force so that I was now staring at him. No more fake chuckles.

"Athena, you're not just a good fuck" He breathed, then lighting pecked my forehead, making my eyes go shut. I groaned when my mind started screaming not to fall for his words.

"Then what am I, Damian?" I asked, Now chuckling humorlessly. "Don't say stuffs that you don't mean" I said while trying to push him away. "I really don't bother myself with all that anymore. We only fuck each other and I get it. I'm not asking you for more" I told him and smiled to show him that he didn't have to bother himself with all the sweet talkings that he usually forced himself to say.

"Athena" He started and I knew by the tone of his voice that he was going to say some shits and I would believe them. I turned my head to the other side and a smile quickly got on my face when I saw the keys of Dean. I pushed Damian away and quickly ran to get it. I showed it to Damian while smiling triumphantly.

"Now I'm going to hide it!" I exclaimed. Damian simply stood there watching me. "Don't bother yourself with all that, Damian" I said softly as I walked to the door. "I'm good. You're good. Our fucking is good. So everything's good" I said before walking out of the room.