Chapter 76: Happy

"Damian" I started, not knowing how to tell him. When he realized that instead of wearing a smile on my face, a frown was present, he took a step backwards.

"What's wrong?" his voice was serious and cold.

"I have something to tell you" I breathed. "Then you decide whether you still want me to be yours or not" I said. The frown was now present on his face.

"Go on" he said, looking at me carefully. I felt like I was going to faint due to all that nervousness. I rolled my lips in my mouth, then let go put them. That was a habit that I had when I was stressed.

"I'm pregnant" I simply blurted out. His eyes widened. "I don want you thinking that you're forced to stay with me because I'm pregnant" I told him. He didn't say anything. He seemed to be frozen until he dropped to his knees in front of me. His face was just in front of my belly.

"You mean, there's our baby in here?" he asked as he lightly touched my belly. I nodded. "You found about that today itself?" he asked, making me nod again. "Good" he said as he lightly pecked my belly. Then he faced the floor, his hands still on my belly. He slowly stood up.

"Good?" I asked, not knowing whether it was a good sign or not. When he rose his head to look at me, I noticed that he was thinking about something hard. "Damian, you're not forced to look after the baby. But I'm not giving him up" I rambled, making him focus his eyes on me.

"You thought that I was going to tell you to abort?" he asked in disbelief. I nodded, not wanting to look at him in his eyes, I dropped my eyes to the floor.

"You were not ready for a relationship, how the hell would you be ready to be a dad?" I questioned. "And you seem quite lost" I added.

"I was only thinking about how cute a little Athena would look" he said. I could notice his eyes becoming teary. "You have no idea how happy I am right now" Damian said as he pulled me in a hug. "If I were to have kids with someone, that would be you" He said as he lightly peck my head. "I would never reject our baby, kitten" he reassured. "I will love her" he said.

"Him" I quickly corrected. It was going to be a baby boy. Damian quickly shook his head.

"Her" he said.

"Why?" I asked, making me shrugged.

"I want a little girl" he simply said. I chuckled then smirked.

"You'll be ready to chase the boys who'll try to get her?" I questioned teasingly. He seemed to think about it for a few seconds, then a grin spread out on his face.

"I'll keep a gun" he stated. I shook my head in disbelief. I was happy that he was accepting me and our baby. "You still haven't given me an answer" he said as he snaked his hands around my waist, pulling me even closer.

"What question?" I asked as I caressed his face slowly.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked again, making me chuckle at how cute he seemed.

"Yes, Damian" I answered. He smiled then quickly his lips met mine. "You're mine" he breathed as he pulled away. I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder. I was so happy. All my doubt about Damian were gone. I was his girlfriend officially. Suddenly he pulled away and I watched as he looked for something in his pocket. My eyes widened when I saw him taking out a chain box.

"I bought you a gift " he said as he opened the box. I saw a chain with a little heart. Damian turned the heart and I saw his initial printed on the gold. I smiled and motioned him to put it on me. After he did, I took his hand, and lightly pecked it.

" Thank you " I whispered. He smiled then took my hand in his. We walked back in the house and walked to the living room. We sat on the couch, me sitting on his lap. I leant my forehead against his.

"My parents are going to be really happy" Damian said.

"They will be surprised I think" I told him. "No one even knows about us" I said. He chuckled then moved slightly. I watched as he brought his phone to him.

"Feisty Athena Amington addresses message to boyfriend's ex, Rosemary" I heard Damian read. I quickly took the phone from his hand. It was on one of the several blogs. There was a picture of me, flicking my middle finger at the camera. I groaned then handed him back his phone.

"I was annoyed" I told him. He quickly stole a kiss from me before grinning.

"I actually laughed when I read this" he told me. "You look quite hot with the messy hair and the red nose