Chapter 7: Start Of Something New

"What's your name?" I asked him as I leant forward and used my hand as a support for my face. He gave me a smirk and leant forward as well, but his legs were wide open and his hands were joined in front of him. "Wait, No" I quickly said. "Is your name really important?" I asked with a grin. He shrugged.

"Yeah. It is. Won't you need my name to moan when I'll bury myself inside of you?" He asked while staring at me with predatory eyes which were making me squirm in my seat and I unconsciously gulped at his words.

"Then what is your name?" I asked, after clearing my throat because I didn't want to show him the disastrous effect that he was having on me.

"Damian Spears" he said. My eyes widened. No freaking way. I've heard of the famous Damian Spears. He was the richest men in Seattle. I stared at him in disbelief then stood up to end up pacing in the small room.

"Why the fuck would you want me when you can have all freaking models, actress, pornstar, prostitutes and all in your bed?" I asked in bewilderment. The man practically owned half of the city. I have to say that the fact that he's such an important man was making me nervous. As I turned to look at him, I realized that he was standing close to me. Close enough so that I could feel his breath fan all over my face. He was staring at me with his beautiful gray eyes.

"I'd watch that beautiful mouth of yours if I were you. Curse again, and I promise you that you'll get a punishment that you'll remember your whole life" he said huskily as he pulled me closer to him. My hands instinctively settled on his hard chest. He gave me his famous smirk. "I thought we talked about why I want you yesterday" he continued. I nodded, not really knowing what to do. I was lost in the moment. My eyes flickered to his pink delicious looking lips, causing me to bite mine. He groaned and wrapped one of his hands behind my neck. With a growl, he pulled my face to his. His lips crashed onto mine, causing me to sigh in relief and contentment. I could feel his hand creeping to the back of my head but I didn't really give it much importance until I felt him fiddling with the ropes that was used to tie my mask. I immediately pulled away, breaking the kiss and took a few steps backwards.

"Do. Not. Take. Off. My. Mask" I said, emphasizing each and every words I said. He glared at me and took big steps in my direction so that he was standing in front of me again. He grabbed my face and held it tightly with one hand and made my eyes bores into his.

"Never order me around" he snapped. "That's another condition. You can add that up to the list" he said as he narrowed his eyes. I pulled away and walked back to the couch.

"Never take off my mask. It goes on the list as well" I said, trying not to stare at him.

"You're expecting me to fuck you while you're wearing a mask?" he asked as if it was the most stupid thing he has ever heard of. Well, maybe it was.

"Yeah. Why not? It's not as if my mask was blocking access to my vagina" I muttered without thinking, causing him to laugh. My hands flew to my mouth when I realized what I said. I'm so stupid.

"What's your name?" he suddenly asked as he took place in his seat again.

"Vixen" I immediately answered.

"Real name" he cleared. I'm not telling him my real name. No way in hell.

"Vixen" I answered again, causing him to glare at me. "Not my fault if my parent gave me a shitty name" I continued.

"Your parents named you Vixen?" Damian asked with wide eyes but still, it was near to an emotionless expression. I nodded. "They are weird" he concluded.

"Twisted, jerks and real assholes" I added with a smile before rolling my eyes. He kept quiet, his eyes staying my face, as if he was studying or observing me.