Chapter 52: Nice Sex

Damian was already in bed while on the other hand, I was standing in the bathroom, facing the mirror. I was wearing one of Damian's huge shirt. There was nothing underneath. Sometimes, I felt like Damian and I were more than all that. Yes. I wanted more from him. I wanted a happy ending. Damian was not just ready for another relationship. I was happy with whatever he was offering to me. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom to see Damian already sleeping. I slowly tiptoed to the bed so that I wouldn't wake him up. He seemed so peaceful when he was sleeping. I slowly lifted the blankets and got under them.

Damian's back was facing me. His back was so muscular and i felt the need to touch it. I closed my eyes and tried to control my freaking hormones that were threatening to rape the sexy man that was lying next to me. I turned around and faced the door instead of facing Damian. I didn't want to take the risk to actually touch him and wake him up. A few minutes later, I felt Damian move. Soon, arms wrapped around me.

"I was waiting for you" I heard Damian breathe in my ear, making me smile. I pushed myself into him and turned around so that I was facing him again.

"I thought you were sleeping" I whispered, letting my hand caress his face. His skin was so smooth. His eyes trailed on my face and he smiled.

"No, I was waiting for you" he breathed. I didn't say anything. I simply stared at him and he stared back at me. His arms around me tightened as he tried to pull me even closer. "What are you doing to me, Athena?" he asked softly. I blinked several times, trying to decipher his words.

"What am I doing?" I asked innocently.

"I don't feel like letting you go" Damian said. I could feel like he was vulnerable at this moment. "I want to be always present for you" he said. He was so freaking sweet. I moved a little bit and let my lips touched his. Before even realizing what was happening, I was being moved and the next thing I knew, Damian was hovering over me, his hands holding his weight. The kiss turned into a passionate and rough one. I wrapped my legs around him, completely forgetting that I was wearing no underwear. Damian only had his brief on. He pulled away from my lips and soon, I could feel his mouth on my neck. I moaned at the several sensation that I was feeling.

"Damian" I moaned his name, making him groan. He pulled away and lifted me off the bed. He pulled the shirt away and when he realized that I was naked, he smirked before settling between my knees. He kissed my neck, then my collarbone, slowly getting to my boobs, then my belly. When he finally reached to my sex, I was already out of breath. I rose my head to look at him and when I saw him smirking, I knew that I was going to scream with pleasure. His smirk only was making me wet as hell. The devil that was now between my legs, slowly leant his head forward and when I felt his tongue on me, I arched my back and grabbed on the bedsheets, trying to deal with all these emotions and sensations that I was feeling.

"You're so fucking delicious, Miss Amington" Damian praised before rolling his tongue on the sensitive part of my sex and inserting two fingers into me. He started pumping faster. I was trying to keep up with his rhythm as he licked me at the same time. I cried out in pleasure as I felt the orgasm coming. I was breathing heavily, not being able to support all this. Then, I felt myself explode. Without waiting for me to recover, Damian came onto me and plunged inside of me, making me moan at how big he was. I wrapped my legs around him, forcing him even closer. He took my hands in his and pinned them above my head. I could feel dominance radiating from him and this only, was making me even wetter. He stilled for a few seconds, most probably letting me get used to his dick that was inside of me. I don't think that I'm ever getting used to his size. When I nodded to show him that he could keep going, he started moving. I moaned and struggled to let my hands go. But his grip was tight on me.

"You're so freaking tight" he growled as he leant next to my ear. I cried out in pain and pleasure as he increased his pace and he trusted into me deeper and harder.

"Fuck" I swore when he took one on my erected nipple into his mouth. He gently bit on it, then rolled his tongue over and over again on it, making me moan. I could even feel a tear rolled down my cheek. He increased his pace when he felt my inside contracting due to the orgasm that I was about to get. Soon, we both exploded at the same time. I could feel a hot liquid flowing inside of me. The next thing we heard was just our heavy breathing. Damian kissed my forehead and moved next to me. We were not worried about how gross we were right now. Damian pulled me into his chest and the next thing I knew, my eyes were closing due to the fatigue and the awesome orgasm that I just got. Having sex with Damian Spears was the best thing ever. I could feel the covers being pulled on us and Damian pulling my head on his chest so that I was now half lying over him.

"You're so beautiful" I heard him breathe. "Good night, love" were the last words I heard before drifting into a nice sleep.