Chapter 41: Talk

I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Damian was somewhere in this house. He was most probably in his office. I should start looking for a job but where should I start looking? That was the question that was bothering me. Maybe I should consider Dean's offer to help me. I groaned and sat on the bed. It was getting boring here.

I put on a huge sweater on my short and got out of the room while humming a song. Damian's house was huge. Didn't he feel alone here? I walked to the living room and let my body fall on the couch. Night was slowly falling. Why not watch a movie? Even though I knew Damian was in the house, it felt as if I was alone.

What should I watch?

"What are you doing?" I turned my head to see Damian walking to me. He was wearing a black shirt and a blue jeans. Damn. He was always so good looking.

"I was going to watch a movie" I told him while pulling the remote control to me.

"Have you eaten already?" he questioned, his tone controlling and hard as ever. I shook my head, making him take a deep breath. "What are you waiting for?" he asked as he walked to me and pulled the remote out of my hands.

"I'm not hungry!" I exclaimed, reaching for the remote again. I wanted to watch Transformers now.

"Come" he ordered as he placed the remote on his modern glass shelf. Was he serious? I wasn't going to get enough height to reach it.

"Damian!" I whined, my eyes not leaving the unreachable remote. He was such a dick. I sat on the couch, with my arms crossed over my chest and I was pouting. I seriously wanted to watch Transformers now.

"Athena. Stop being such a kid" Damian scolded. "Come!" he urged. I shook my head making him groan. I watched as he approached me. I blinked severe times before realizing what he was about to do. But it was too late. The next thing I knew, I was having a nice view of his ass as he carried me as if I was a sack of potato. I could feel one of his hand around my hips.

"Damian" I gasped as he started walking as if I wasn't on him.

"You should have listened!" he sang playfully. I couldn't help but smile at playful Damian. I liked playful Damian.

"Who's being a kid now?" I asked while rolling my eyes. I wanted to laugh but I didn't. I wanted to keep a cool facade.

"If you listened to me, you wouldn't be in that position right now" Damian told me. I scoffed and bit my lips.

"I'm having quite a nice view, to be honest" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. He stopped walking and suddenly, I was being lifted and handled so that my legs were now wrapped around this hips and my arms were around his neck. His hands were on my ass as he held me. Eyes to eyes contact. We were both staring at each other, without saying any words. Damian then smiled. He smiled. His smile was so beautiful.

"Now I'm having a nice view" Damian whispered as he leant and pecked my lips. He shouldn't be doing this. I didn't kiss back. I pulled away and smiled.

"Put me down, now" I ordered teasingly. He did put me down. "Where are we going?" I asked while walking by his side.

"To the kitchen" He responded. "I'm hungry and you haven't eaten as well" he said. "You lost a lot of blood. You need to eat to gain energy" Damian explained, sounding to doctorish.

"I thought you saw how much energy I have" I mumbled, referring to our steamy sexual moment that occurred in my apartment.

"You'll be staying here for a few we- days" Damian said and I knew that he was going to say weeks. I decided to let it slip so that we won't have an argument right now. "You'll be needing energy" he then said huskily. I took a deep breath as we entered the kitchen. There was the cook who was already preparing dinner. We sat by the table and Damian was staring at me. We needed to talk about us. I didn't know how he was going to react.