Chapter 40: Fuck The Deal

"Why are you making me do that?" I groaned once we entered my apartment. Rose was already gone to her parents and she told me that she didn't need to pack because she already had some of her stuffs there. Damian was adamant about me moving to his place. "What are your parents going to say? What will Alena say? What will Rosebitchmary say?" I questioned while staring at his back. He was walking in my apartment as if he owned it.

"Rosebitchmary?" he asked in amusement as he turned to look at me with rose eyebrows. I gave him a sheepish smile and shrugged. "Do you realize that you're twenty?" he continued with his usual sexy smirk.

"I'm twenty and she's still a bitch" I pointed out. Surprisingly, he nodded while chuckling. "I prefer this Damian" I told him and started walking towards my room. I knew that he was following behind.

"What Damian?" He asked, sounding puzzled.

"The one who isn't cold and is fun to be around" I told him. Just as I was about to open my wardrobe, I was pulled back. I crashed in his chest and his hands made their way to my hips. I could feel him breathing on my neck. I shivered slightly. I missed having him close to me.

"I'm always fun to be around" he whispered in my ear, making me close my eyes. "Am I not fun when I slide inside of you? Am I not fun when I make you scream my name?" he asked, his hands slowly moving to my sex.

"That's not what I meant" I breathed out, trying to calm my freaking hormones. I wanted him. I needed him.

"And what do you mean, Athena?" he asked seductively, cupping my sex with his hand, making me press my thighs together. Holy shit. Soon, I felt his lips on the back of my neck. I moved my head slightly, to give him more place to adventure his lips. His hand started moving, making me moan slightly. Then, somehow through all this, I remembered that the deal was over. I quickly moved away. I turned to look at him and saw desire swimming in his gray eyes. He licked his lips while staring at me.

"The deal is over, Damian" I breathed, trying not to show the lust and want that I had for him right now.

"Do you think the end of the deal would stop me from wanting to fuck you, Athena?" He asked with a smirk as he approached me. "I want you" he whispered as he closed his eyes and caressed my cheek. "I want to be inside of you again" he groaned and gently tugged on my hair so that I was staring at him. "Don't you want that again?" he asked, a little frown starting to form on his beautiful face.

"I do" the words escaped my mouth, lust and desire could be detected in my tone. I didn't care about the deal. The frown disappeared and a smirk took place. Without wasting more time, he crashed his lips against mine. My hands wrapped themselves around his neck and pulled him even closer. He let go of my hair and let his hands find their way to the back of my thighs and the next thing I knew, I was lifted in the air. Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around him. Our lips didn't disconnect at all. We needed that. He gently bit my lower lip, making me moan. When he heard that moan, he bit harder, making me gasp slightly. There was pain. A good pain. I let my fingers tugged on his hair, earning a groan from him. Damn.

That was sexy.

As fuck.

Damian ran his tongue over my lips, making me open my mouth. He wasted no time in sliding his tongue in. The kiss was soft, sweet and passionate. I could feel so many meanings to it. I tried taking over in the kiss but I couldn't. Damian was too controlling. I tried to follow his pace. Soon, I could feel us moving. I held on him tighter, again, not breaking the kiss. How the hell wasn't I out of breath already? When I felt the soft mattress under me, I detached myself from him and watched as he pulled away to take off his shirt.

"You have no idea how much I've been wanting you" he breathed. I was breathing heavily due to the make out session. I didn't want to think about the consequences anymore. I didn't want to think about Rosemary. I didn't want to think about the relationship that they might have. What I knew what that Damian wanted me, and I was ready to do everything to please him.