Chapter 59: Isaac

"Athena!" I heard Dean yell from the guest room. I was sitting next to Damian on the couch and we were all listening to Patrick talking about his school life. My eyes widened when I realized that Dean might have already noticed that his keys were missing. The next thing I knew, Dean was running down the stairs and he was now standing in front of me while breathing heavily. He bent then rested his hands on his knees and he took a deep breath before standing properly. I smiled sheepishly when I saw the glares that he was sending in my direction.

"What?" I asked, faking innocence.

"Where are my keys?" He asked, sounding exasperated. I shrugged then leant my head on Damian's shoulder. I felt Damian tense next to me, then slowly he relaxed. He most probably thought that I was going to be distant. Why should I take the negative side of a situation? No. No more. I should be happy that I'm fucking this guy next to me. I don't care what might happen next. "Athena!" when I heard Dean yell my name, I rose my head to look at him.

"What do you want?" I asked, playing dumb. Rose chuckled as Dean looked like he was about to burst.

"Where are my keys?!" He asked the stomped his foot like a little kid.

"You're a married man! Not a kid" I exclaimed while laughing at how childish he seemed.

"Says the one who stole my fucking keys!" he said and let his body fall on the couch next to Rose.

"Language" Josline scolded.

"Sorry" Dean mumbled as he closed his eyes. I sighed then stood up. I walked to Dean and sat next to me.

"Dean, I don't want you to go" I admitted. "It's going to get boring here. I promise you that I'll try to make Alena come. But don't go" I said while pouting. He opened his eyes to look at me. When he realized that I was sincere, he took a deep breath.

"You have Damian and Rose to keep you company" Dean said.

"Not to forget my parents" Rose said, making Patrick and Josline nod.

"But I'll have no one to fight with" I explained. He chuckled and shook his head in disbelief. He was about to talk when we heard the doorbell. Josline and Patrick stood up and made their way to the door while we all stayed in the living room.

"I want Alena here" Dean said.

"I promise, I'll make her come" I said while grinning wickedly.

"Can you stop grinning? It's so scary at times" Rose complained. I was about to tell her to shush it but I stopped when I heard people walking in the corridor. Then walked in Rose's parents. Just behind them was a guy. A really handsome guy. He looked at all of us and when his eyes settled on me, he smiled. I smiled back.

"Isaac!" I heard Rose shout before running to him. "How are you, buddy?" Isaac rolled his eyes a little bit but still a smile appeared on his face as he took Rose in a hug. Isaac had dark black hair and really pale skin. He had that bad boy aura which would make any girl swoon. His eyes were pitch black. He was wearing a leather jacket and a black Jean. Yeah, he was definitely sexy as fuck.

"You talked to me last night" Isaac said as they pulled away.

"Talking over the phone is not that same as talking face to face" Rose pointed out. Isaac decided not to answer and he made a really good decision because Rose was known for her strong pointless arguments. "So guys" Rose said, turning towards is. "This is my cousin Isaac. Don't let his good looks fool you, he's a freaking Nerd!" Isaac playfully slapped the back of her head.

"Don't start" Isaac warned. I laughed a little bit at their exchange. It was so cute. At the sound of my voice, Isaac's eyes turned towards me. "And you guys are?" He asked to all of us but his eyes focused on me.

"Well, That's Dean" Rose started, pointing towards Dean. Isaac quickly stopped her by pushing her hands away.

"Did I ask you or them?" He asked Rose. The latter huffed then glared at his cousin.

"I was just trying to be polite!" Rose exclaimed.

"You? Polite? Sure" Isaac scoffed, sarcasm coating each of his words. Rose poked him in his stomach before walking back in her seat. "So you're Dean?" He asked and Dean nodded. Dean walked to him, then they shook hands. Damian stood up, made his way to Isaac. His face was completely emotionless.

"Damian" He simply said as they shook head. Isaac nodded and smiled but Damian simply walked back to his seat. He was the definition of kindness. Note the sarcasm. I stood up and walked to Isaac, a smile on my face.

"Athena" I said. I put my hand forward to shake hand but Isaac shook his head. He leant and kissed both of my cheeks before moving away. Oh he was such a gentleman.

"Beautiful name" He said. No. He didn't sound flirty. He sounded sincere. I smiled.

"Thank you" I said then I turned to look at Rose. "Are we going to the beach?" I asked. I don't know why, Isaac's presence was overwhelming. I blame his good looks and his sexy voice.

"Yeah, good idea" Rose said as she stood up. "Isaac, you're staying right?" she asked. Isaac nodded with a wide smile. "Stop smiling like a creep!" Rose said. "He loves the beach" my best friends told us.

"Okay, we'll leave in a few minutes, pack the stuffs" Dean told us, then he walked towards me. "Give me my keys" He ordered. I scoffed and smirked.

"You're not driving. We're all carpooling" I exclaimed happily. Dean huffed and glared at me.

"I'm not getting my keys back then?" He asked. I shook my head then walked to the guest room. I noticed Isaac looking at me with wonder and I also noticed Damian glaring at him.