Chapter 60: Burning

"Can you put sunscreen on my back?" I asked Damian who was laying next to me with only his short on. We were laying on the same towel on the sand while Dean and Rose were in the water. The waves were crashing against the sand, making me relax at the sound. Isaac was gone. He said that he was going for a walk. I realized that Damian hasn't responded. I turned around to look at him.

A smile quickly crept on my face when I saw him sleeping. Even with his sunglasses on, I knew that he was sleeping. He fell asleep in the sun and he hasn't put sunscreen on. I bit my lips when my eyes traveled down his body. He was a fine sight. I sighed and turned my body fully in his direction. I took the bottle of sunscreen and start putting some in my hands. His messy black hair and his sunglasses made him seem so young. I slowly started applying the lotion on his chest so that he wouldn't wake up.

"Are you two together?" I jumped slightly at the voice. I turned my head to see Isaac standing behind me. I quickly shook my head and motioned him to sit next to me.

"We're not. He fell asleep in the sun and I thought that he wouldn't like being burnt by the sun" I explained while putting the lotion all over his chest. Then I put on his arms then turned to look at Isaac. "Done" I said before laying back on the towel.

"What about you?" Isaac suddenly asked.

"What about me?" I asked back.

"Do you want help?" He said as he picked up the sunscreen bottle. He offered me a nice smile. I nodded and sat up.

"Yes, please" I told me as I turned around so that he could put the sunscreen on my back.

"Tell me a bit about yourself" He said suddenly. He started putting the lotion and massaging my back. My eyes closed automatically as I felt my muscles relax.

"What do you want to know?" I asked when he was done. I turned around so that I was now facing him.

"Everything" He said with a bright smile.

"Well, there's not much to say" I admitted.

"I'm sure that's not true" He quickly replied.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked, grinning at his words. He tilted his head slightly, then smirked.

"You look like the type of girl who has an interesting but yet, secretive life" He said. What was that guy doing? It was as if he was peeking through my soul and getting out information. I took a deep breath and shrugged.

"Why don't you tell me a little bit about you?" I suggested while wiggling my eyebrows. When I realized that it was weird as hell, I stopped, making Isaac laugh.

"Well, I'm twenty two" He said with a smile. "Bachelor of Social work" He said. My eyes widened. Psychology and Social work was quite the same. "I used to be a Nerd at school" He added as he scratched the back of his head. "I remember that it was difficult to make friends" Isaac said. "When I got into college, I started working out. I lost weight. I dropped the big fat glasses and opt for contacts" I stared at his eyes. It was now that I actually noticed that it was contacts.

"What's your real eyes color?" I asked, trying to guess. "Blue?" I quickly asked and he grinned.

"Yeah, how did you know?" He asked. I shrugged. I simply guessed but it felt good to feel superior.

"So tell me more" I urged. He was really interesting. He smirked at my words then ran his tongue on his lower lip before continuing.

"I'm single and I'm looking for the right now" He said.

"Do you believe in the right one?" I asked, fascinated by the man sitting in front of me.

"Yeah, I do. I do believe that somewhere there is someone for us" He said, his eyes never leaving mine. I gulped and nodded. He was pretty good with words. I wonder how he hadn't found the right now yet. "Have you found your someone?" He suddenly asked. I took a deep breath and turned my head towards the sea where I saw Rose splashing Dean with water.

"No" I simply said. I turned slightly to look at Damian who was next to me. My heart ached a little bit but i quickly faked a smile before turning to Isaac.

"Tell me about you now" He urged.

"I'm studying Psychology" I stated and watched as a big smile spread on his face. He was always smiling and it was so refreshing to have someone like him in your surrounding.

"We're studying in nearly the same fields" He said and I nodded.

"I'm twenty and I'm turning twenty one in two weeks" I mentioned. "I have a little brother and a sister" I pointed towards Dean. "That's my brother in law" I continued. "I have a very boring life, to be honest" I admitted while chuckling.

"Yeah, pretty boring" He teased. I gasped and playfully hit him on his arm before laughing. After a few minutes, Rose motioned us to get in the water but I didn't want to. I watched as Isaac stood up and walked like the male models to the sea. I was swooning internally.

"You're drooling" I heard someone snapped from next to me. I chuckled and turned my head to look at Damian who was glaring at me.

"I'm not. But yeah, he's a fine sight" I told him. He took a deep breath and stood up. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"For a walk" He snapped. I shrugged, not wanting to argue with him. I could feel satisfaction.

I could smell someone burning and it was definitely not my skin. I smirked as I watched a jealous Damian walking away.