Chapter 22: Balcony

"Damian, what's wrong?" I questioned softly as his eyes fixed themselves on my lips. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He let go of my hands and then put them on the either side of my head. He rested his forehead against mine.

"I need you" he said and I could hear the control that was present in his voice. "Right now" he then said through gritted teeth. I blinked several times and before I even processed what was happening, Damian was already pulling me towards his room.

"Damian!" I exclaimed while tugging on my hand. What the hell was wrong with him? I let him pull in his room and once the door was locked, I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I questioned as my eyes skimmed my wrist which was already red because of his tight grib. He walked towards me with his eyes on me. I gulped slightly, knowing that I was ready to give him whatever he wanted.

"I want you" he whispered as he pulled me in his chest. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, making me inhale in relief. I liked the proximity. I liked it whenever he was close to me, whenever his hands would roam over my body. I let my hands crawl in his hair and I gently tugged on it so that he was now rested his forehead against mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked again and watched as he took a deep breath.

"I just want to fuck you senseless, Athena" he said, sounding slightly annoyed. I rolled my eyes and pulled away. "Remember the deal? You'll let me fuck you whenever I want to?" he questioned. I glared at him and backed to the wall, so that I was now leaning against it while he sat on the bed.

"Yeah, I remember the deal" I spat. "I also remember saying that I'll have sex with you whenever I want to. And right now, I don't want to" I snapped as I glared at the Arrogant Sexy jerk that was sitting in front of me. I pushed myself off the wall and walked to the door but soon, I was pushed against it. I could feel Damian breathing on my neck. Then his lips touched my skin as he deposited a small kiss and turned me around.

"Don't go" he mumbled as his eyes closed and he took deep breaths. "I'm sorry for being an asshole" he apologized as he opened his eyes.

"Tell me what's wrong?" I said softly as I put my hand on his cheek and caressed it softly. He leant into my touch.

"Rosemary" he simply mumbled as he pulled away and tugged on his shirt so that I could see a love bite on his neck. I took a deep breath and stared at him. "She threw herself at me" he snapped as he pulled away and walked to the balcony. I could see his jaws clenched. Sincerely, i cannot imagine the Rosemary, who looked so professional, throwing herself at Damian. But again, Damian had that power which could make any women fall for him. I followed him to the balcony. He had his hands gripping the railing of the balcony tightly. I walked to him and did something that I wasn't supposed to do. I wrapped my arms around his chest and leant my head against his back. His rather stiffed body relaxed under my touch. I suddenly felt insecure. Really insecure. What if Damian was angry right now because he still loves Rosemary? I sound so stupid right now. Damian turned around to look at me, then wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in his chest. "What are you thinking about?" he asked as he moved my hair away from my face and tucked them behind my ear.

"How do you know that I'm thinking of something?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the left and gave him a small smile.

"You have that cute little frown on your pretty face" he said, his lips tugging into a grin. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck, stood on my toes and pressed a small kiss on his lips.

"Well, I was thinking of the various ways to make you forget her" I said slowly and seductively as he rested his forehead against mine. He bit his lips while staring at me and finally chuckled.