Chapter 25: Night Out

The wedding day was for two days now. Everything was already prepared and for the first time in my life, I can say that the bride and the groom were nowhere near stressed. Alena and Dean seemed pretty relaxed and happy. They already had everything prepared and the only thing left is the 'I do', that they will have to say on the big day.

"What's up?" Rose asked as she asked in the living room. Jace sat next to her and started playing with a strand of her hair. I shrugged, not really knowing what to do. Damian has not really talked to me since Ross's arrival last night. I had a strong feeling that he was kinda pissed after the whole Ross situation yesterday.

"What about we play a game?" Alena asked as she sat down, on the floor. Yes. On the floor. "Come sit down, guys!" she gushed as she patted the floor with a big smile. The only one who wasn't here was obviously Damian. Rose, Jace, Dean, Jasmine, Rosemary, Ross and Alena were now all settling on the floor as if it was normal to ignore the comfortable couches for the cold floor. I could see irritation on Rosemary's face but she still sat down, next to Ross.

"What game are we going to play?" Jasmine asked excitedly as she sat down in Indian style and stared at each one of us. I was still on the couch, reluctant to leave the warmth I just created by sitting in this seat.

"Someone needs to go get Damian" Alena said and Dean's eyes shifted to me.

"Athena, can you go and get Damian for us?" Dean asked with a wicked grin, making me glare at him.

"Why should I go?" I asked, well, whined as I let my head fall on the back of the couch.

"Because everyone already settled down and you're the only one on the couch" Dean explained. I groaned and stood up. I was going to face Damian. I knew that he was angry. Maybe he cooled down since last night.

"Fine, I'm going" I breathed and started making my way to the stairs.

"Do you want me to come with you, Athena?" I turned to look at Ross, who was starting to stand up. Oh No! Stay here.

"No, I'm good. Stay here" i told him with a smile, hoping that he would listen to me.

"I would advise you to stay here" Dean added, making Ross sit back down with a confused facial expression. I continued walking, breathing out in relief but soon, my heart beats started increasing again. How am I going to face Damian? Is he going to be the arrogant jackass again? I started playing with the hem of my shirt, nervousness slowly overtaking me. Why did he have to intimidate me so much?

I was soon in front of his room. I was contemplating on whether i should open the door or not. Should I knock? Obviously yes! I lifted my hand and knocked on the door. I could hear foot steps, I bit my lips and let my eyes dropped to the floor. Why was I acting like this now? The door opened and I slowly lifted my head to look at him. In front of me was standing a shirtless Damian. I didn't even have the time to look at his face when he suddenly grabbed my shirt and pulled me in his room. I was now pressed against the wall with Damian in front of me. Damian closed the door next to me with a loud bang as he rested his forehead against mine.

"What do you want?" he asked as he clenched his jaws and glared at me. I blinked several times and swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat.

"D-Dean and Athena are calling you downstairs" I cursed myself for stuttering. My eyes drifted to his chest, then his abs. I unwillingly licked my lips as I stared at him.

"Don't do that" he whispered as he pulled away. I took a deep breath as he was now a few metres away. He walked to his bed and put a shirt on. I thought about apologizing about yesterday but I didn't know how to start. "Let's go" he said, sounding so cold. Katy Perry's song Hot And Cold came in my mind as I stared at him. We walked out of the room, with Damian walking in front of me.