Chapter 13: Shrek And Fiona

"Well guys, I'll let you introduce yourself personally and I'm going to get us some snacks" Alena said and without waiting for other answers, she walked away with a maid following behind her.

"Rose?!" Dean gasped.

"Hello" Rose greeted in amusement. I tensed and turned to look at Dean and Damian.

"No fucking way" Dean breathed when he starts processing what was happening. "You're vixen!" he exclaimed.

"Shut up!" i whispered yell and turned to look at the door in case my sister came in. "Alena doesn't know a shit about it so shut up" I ordered, trying to avoid looking at Damian.

"Can someone tell me what's happening?" We all turned to look at Jace. Poor guy. He seemed lost. Rose smiled and motioned him that she'll explain later. Dean stood there, wearing a grin on his face. His blond hair was messy and he was wearing a black Jean and a white shirt. Dean was my future brother in law!

I gave my brother-in-law a Lapdance!

"I can't believe that you're getting married to my sister" I mumbled while looking at Dean. "I gave you a fucking Lapdance" I exclaimed.

"You were only doing your job" Dean said with rose eyebrows. I took a deep breath and turned to Damian. He was staring at me. He seemed lost, surprise and shocked. Just as he opened his mouth to talk, Alena walked in the room with a plate of biscuits.

"Snacks!" she said happily and put the plate in front of us. We smiled, trying to hide the shock that we all just had.

"Where's Shrek and Fiona?" I asked while staring at the snacks. I wasn't really hungry so I simply sat there while staring at them. Damian was looking at me with a frown plastered on his face. Oh yeah. The little fight that we had.

"They're out" Alena said.

"Who's Shrek and Fiona?" Dean asked confusingly. Rose chuckled while Alena grinned.

"My parents" My sister answered and surprisingly, Dean nodded in agreement.

"Why do you call them that?" he asked.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" I asked back. He rose his eyebrows at me, then shrugged.

"Never met you before. Trying to know you better" he said with a sly grin. That fucker. Damian and Rose chuckled but said nothing. I wasn't feeling at ease. I wasn't okay. Maybe it was the long drive here which is making me feel this way. Or maybe it's the fact that I gave my brother-in-law a lap dance. Or maybe because the guy I'm currently fucking is sitting in front of me. Or maybe because I didn't want to see my parents.

"I'm going to rest. I-I'm not feeling well" I stuttered and quickly stood up before Alena starts questioning me. I walked up the stairs then stopped once I reached the corridor. I took a deep breath and leant against the wall for support.

Since when was my life so complicated?

"So about what you said earlier" I heard Damian's hard but still sexy voice from beside me. I pushed myself away from the wall, but only to be pushed back against it. I rose my head to look at him. Why does he have to be so good looking? I mean, I can't even think straight with him looking at me with those sexy eyes. I sighed and looked away from him, to be able to talk properly without stuttering.

"What about it?" I asked, sounding almost breathless as he pushed me even more in the wall.

Yeah, keep pushing me. Maybe I'll go through it like a ghost!

"Say it while looking at me" be ordered.

"I said, you should stop fucking me" I whispered as I stared at him right in the eyes while wearing a smirk. He clenched his jaws, as if trying to calm himself.