Chapter 27: Glare Monster

I felt hands on my waist. I kept dancing, knowing that a stranger was probably dancing behind me and I was rubbing myself on him. That's what usually happen in clubs, right? I turned around and saw a blond guy. Unknown to me. A complete handsome stranger. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hello" he greeted in a husky voice. He did seem to have complete control over himself, which means that he was not drunk.

"Hey" I breathed as we started moving along with the beat of the song, his leg was between mine as I grinded on him. He knew how to dance for sure. He strong grip on my waist controlled my moves.

"I'm William" He introduced himself while staring at me, right in the eyes. His chocolate brown eyes were somehow intriguing.

"Athena" I simply said as I tried to concentrate more on the music rather on the talks.

"Nice to meet you, Athena" he said and right away, I could detect a faint accent.

"You're from England!" I exclaimed and burst in a fit of giggle. He rose one of his eyebrows at me and smirked.

"Amd you're really drunk" he concluded. I shook my head vigorously, then stopped when i felt my head spinning.

"There's two Williams!" i exclaimed as i saw another guy just like him. They were two. Both of them were staring at me with rose eyebrows.

"Yes, you're drunk" he confirmed. I blinked several times before finally nodding. We kept dancing until I felt someone pull me backwards. My hands unwrapped themselves from around William's neck and I turned to look at the person who just stopped my amazing dancing with this handsome man. Damian stood in front of me, with his eyes glaring daggers at William.

"Go back to the table and sit down" Damian ordered. I scoffed and turned back to William. I knew that it was not the best thing to do as I was pulled back again. This time, I crashed into Damian's chest. My back was pressed against his front and I moaned softly. I liked having him close to me.

"But I want to dance!" I exclaimed when I finally realized that William was walking away. "See! You scared him away!" I huffed as I turned to look at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. Damian seemed calm from the outside but I could see a hidden fury swimming in his beautiful gray eyes.

"Then dance with me" he said as he rested his forehead against mine. I knew that my sister and all the others were around here. I didn't care right now. I smirked and put my hand on his shoulder. I pulled him even closer. He took a deep breath and slowly, we started moving to the music. I strangely remembered the first time I danced for him in the strip club. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. He turned me around, my back against his front. I could feel his boner pressing against me. I bit my lips as we danced sensually. He danced way better than William. I confirm. I could feel him breathing on my neck. The effect that this man had on me, was incredible. One of his hands moved from my hips to my stomach. He guided my hips and slowly the movements turned even sexier. Dirtier. It was as if we were dry humping on the dance floor. I rested my head on his shoulder as we danced and i could feel him stop. "You've danced. Now go and sit" he said in my ear. I groaned and turned to argue with him but finally stopped when I realized that he was dead serious. I huffed and rolled my eyes. There was no point in arguing with that stubborn hot stuff. I walked to the table where I found Jasmine wiggling her eyebrows at me and Rosemary glaring at me. Ross sat there, with a frown on his face.

"Please, tell me that my sister didn't see that" I breathed as I sat next to Jasmine. She chuckled and shook her head.

"No,she didn't. But mine did" she said as she pointed to a fuming Rosemary who was sitting across me. I giggled as Rosemary glared at me.