73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy

JADE'S POV:

I grabbed a cupcake and smirked to myself. Harry may have long legs, but I am a strong runner from the beginning.

I had taken about two steps until I heard a familiar cackling. Turning my head, I found Niall laughing at me.

"Aw. Jade you have butter-cream on your nose!" Niall spoke, walking towards me. His Irish accent was strong.

I pouted and furrowed my eyebrows at him. "I know. Stupid Harry smudged icing on me. Now I'm trying to find him so that I could smush this in his face!" I held up the pink-creamed delicacy.

This just made Niall laugh even more. "Well, he's over there." He pointed near the pool. Sure enough, Harry was chewing on his cupcake, while talking to Zayn.

"Thanks Niall!" I yelled, running away. I kept my eyes on Harry whilst squishing though people.

Sneakily, I approached Harry. His back was turned towards me. They seemed to be in a conversation.

I tapped his shoulder and Harry turned around. "Hi-" I cut him off by smacking the cupcake on his face. It landed on his lips and nose.

"Oh shit!" Zayn hollered, immediately laughing afterwards. I howled in laughter along with Zayn. Harry was surprised and soon enough a smile took over his features.

"You sneaky little shit!" Harry exclaimed, making Zayn and I laugh even more.

"That's my name." I replied, making Zayn burst into laughter once again.

Harry swiped the icing on his nose. "Oh it's pink; my favourite colour." Harry stated sarcastically. He poked the finger in his mouth and ate the icing, making me cringe. Harry pulled his finger out.

"It's tastes good."

I rolled my eyes, "Ya nasty."

Without warning, Harry lifted me up. I let out a scream, causing people to catch us in action. Harry threw me over his shoulder and I squealed.

"It's alright! Everything's fine!" Harry stated, assuring everyone that had managed to catch us being weird.

"Let me down, you cupcake-obsessed geek!" I hollered, while trying to get out of Harry's grip.

"See ya later, Zaynie boy." Harry said to Zayn as we got further away from him.

I bounced on Harry's shoulder with every step. He kept squishing through people and I got bored. Eventually, I stopped trying to get off his shoulder. I wasn't gonna win against him anyways.

"Oh! Hi, Love!" Harry greeted someone. I heard a smooch and my eyes widened. That little twat.

A woman replied, "How're you doing, Harry?"

"I'm doing great! What about you?" Harry exclaimed, perhaps too excited in my opinion.

"Great! You have cupcake cream on your face." The woman replied.

Harry let out a laugh and I was getting even more pissed. "Yeah, my girlfriend and I were having cupcake wars back there. In fact, she's on my shoulder right now."

Harry turned a bit so that I was facing the woman. She was pretty and that just made me more furious.

"Say hi, babe." Harry urged.

I put on my best fake smile. "Hi, I'm Jade; Harry's girlfriend." I made sure to put emphasis on the word 'girlfriend'."

"It's nice to meet you, Jade. I'm Stella, Harry's childhood friend." She introduced herself and I had to try so hard not to be furious, in front of her face.