49: Upset

Chapter 49: Upset

*One day later*

HARRY'S POV:

I am lying on my bed, with nothing to do. The concert isn't until 7:00 and we aren't going for rehearsals until 5:30. It's only 1:30 right now.

I sighed and rolled over onto my side and spread out on the bed. The suite has been quiet these past few days. Jade and I haven't been talking much. It's killing me, inside. I know I need to apologize but I can't find the guts to do it.

She walked into the bedroom. Immediately her eyes landed on me. She passed me a small smile.

I rolled over so that I wasn't facing her. I know, it was an asshole move.

I heard a sigh behind me. The padding of feet was heard and soon she was in sight. She crawled over to the bed and went onto her knees, her face levelled with mine even though she wasn't on the bed.

"Harry?" She whispered.

"What?" I snapped.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

I sighed. "I'm not avoiding you."

She raised her eyebrows, "Um, yes you are!"

I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm not."

"Sure. Because you not talking to me or even looking at me isn't avoiding me at all, right?" She asked, sarcasm dripping from her words.

I grumbled and looked her in the eyes. "Yeah, I'm not. You're just being super clingy, that's all."

Her facial features dropped and shock was prominent on her features.

Shit, shit, shit. I shouldn't have said that.

Lately, I've been being quite rude to her. That only because I don't want her caring for me. It's only going to make me feel more guilty. But I didn't say that I don't feel bad.

"Clingy?" She asked, in disbelief.

I shrugged. "Well, yeah."

Tears welled up in her eyes but she blinked them away.

"Wow. I was only caring for you." She replied.

"No, you are very overwhelming." I replied.

I hate myself for doing this.

She bit her bottom lip. I felt like kissing her but i couldn't bring myself to it. Suddenly, the emotion in her eyes changed from sadness to blazing anger.

"So you're telling me that asking if my boyfriend is feeling alright is being clingy? If comforting my boyfriend when he's vomiting is clingy?! And when you avoid me after I've been trying to talking to you, is being clingy?! Gosh, Harry. I didn't know I was such a burden!" She got up and walked to the dresser. She started filling up a bag.

I remained a bit shocked at her mini-outburst but, god, did I feel more guiltier than ever!

I managed to speak, even though my mouth was dry.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

She continued placing items such as a hairbrush and different types of makeup into her bag.

"Leaving. Don't talk to me unless you're going to change that horrid behaviour of yours!"

With that, she stomped out of the bedroom and suite.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces as the door slammed shut.

Way to go, Styles.