58: Last Concert

*Three months later*

(October 5th, 2014).

JADE'S POV

I pressed the sleek cellphone in between my ear and shoulder as I organized the hair supplies on the dresser. The dressing room is cute and seperate from Lou's, something that I didn't prefer but ended up with anyway.

My mum rambled on about what's been going on at home as I occasionally hummed in agreement.

"Speaking of Emily, she was asking when you're coming to visit us." My mum asked.

I sadly smiled. Gosh, I wish I could visit them. With my job, I don't think I have time. Although, this was the truth, I wasn't going to shatter my mum's hopes.

"Uhm, yeah. I'll visit soon, I hope. The tour is ending soon so I guess I can try." I reasoned.

Harry walked into the well-lit dressing room, wearing his signature smirk. He looked great in his tight black jeans and white t-shirt. I rolled my eyes when he wiggled his eyesbrows at me . I pointed to the chair, mouthing for him to 'sit down'.

"Ah, that's good. I cannot wait to see my little girl! It's been way too long!" My mum squealed. "Why don't you bring... what's his name?... Harry! Yes, why don't you bring Harry along?"

My eyes-widened. "Bring Harry along?" I asked.

At this moment, Harry looked at me and gave me a questioning look. 'Who is it?' He mouthed.

I covered the bottom half of my phone and spoke, "It's my mum."

He nodded and smiled as he sat down.

"Yeah, bring the bloke along. You're only allowed to date him if your father and I approve." She spoke, her 'British' coming through.

I rolled my eyes even though she can't see me. "Mom, I'm nineteen, almost twenty. I think I know what I'm doing."

She sighed. "You're right... I just want to make sure... that this lad treats you right. Well, I have to go prepare lunch now. I will talk to you later, alright?"

I grabbed the hairspray and blow-dryer and moved over so that I was standing in front of Harry, trying to forget her earlier sentence.

"Oh okay. Tell papa that I will call him and Emily later, alright?" I started working on Harry's hair, running my fingers through his locks. I mentally groaned when his hair wasn't behaving. Now that I think of it, his hair is quite long.

"I will. Love you, bye." My mum bidded.

"Bye, mama. Love you too."

I hit the 'end call' button and tossed it onto the dresser. I subconciously stuck my tongue out as I continued to fix his hair.

"How's your family?" Harry spoke up, looking at me.

I sighed, "They're well. Mum was telling me about how everything has been going on at home." I sat down in his lap, resting my legs on either side of his waist. My legs dangled loosely, because we were both sitting on a stool... not the safest I suppose. "I've realized something." I added.

"What?" He tried to look at me through his hair that was covering his eyes.

"I really miss them. It's been so long." I sighed, starting a French Braid in his hair. Yes, a French Braid.

He thoughtfully stared at me and I continued with my work.

"Well, why don't you visit them?" Harry suggested.

I perked up all of a sudden. "Visit them?"

He nodded, "Yeah. That would be great, wouldn't it?"