43: Getting Ready

Chapter 43: Getting Ready

I walked into the greatly air-conditioned shopping centre. My yellow floral sundress swayed against my legs as I walked, my gladiator sandals clicking slightly on the floor.

Harry's hand was intertwined tightly with mine as he yapped away with Liam and Louis. I heard the clicking of paparazzi as the four of us, not including bodyguards, walked to the spot we are going to meet Eleanor and Sophia.

I was group-chatting with Eleanor and Sophia. I ended up telling them about my date with Harry and they couldn't stop freaking out. I had told them something that even Harry doesn't know.

This is my first date... Ever.

I know, I'm lame. I haven't been in any relationships other than Harry and... Ryan. My first 'boyfriend' never took me out on a date. I was a stupid girl that wanted some affection and he was, apparently, a great actor.

We walked into the food court, attracting not many eyes, thankfully. I saw a glass window as the far wall. It trailed all the way up to the roof from the floor.

We walked towards it with some bodyguards on either side of us. As we came closer to the window, I saw the figures that I've been yearning to see for so long.

"Jade!" they both yelled as they ran towards me.

They squished me in a hug as I let go of Harry's hand to hug them back.

"Gosh, I missed you two!" I said, my voice coming out muffled as we hugged.

We all stood there like three idiots, hugging for about two minutes. We all pulled back at the same time and we wore the same expression; joy.

I heard someone clear their throat and I looked to the right. Liam stood there with a small smile, hands in his pockets. Louis was the opposite. He had a look of disbelief and his eyes were squinted as his mouth remained wide open, in shock.

"Excuse you two! Your boyfriends just came ba-" Louis got cut off as Eleanor wrapped him in a hug.

Sophia walked over to Liam and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

I felt a bit awkward watching them so I just stared down at my shoes, still smiling like an idiot. I felt my hair, which was in a ponytail, move all of a sudden, which was strange considering that I didn't move.

"While they're distracted, we should do something," I heard Harry's voice by my ear.

I had to hold in a gasp as he startled me. I flinched and placed a hand over my chest.

"Gosh, Harry. Stop doing that!" I exclaimed as he chuckled.

I turned around and couldn't help but join in and laugh along with him. I heard the clicks of cameras as Harry placed his hands on my waist and I rested my forehead against his, my hands placed on his chest; our usual position.

We were just staring as each other as he leaned forward and nonchalantly pressed the tip of his nose against mine. I giggled uncontrollably as smiled his signature dimple smile.

"What was that?" I asked as he rested his forehead against mine once again.

"An Eskimo Kiss," he replied, smiling deviously.

"You're so adorable!" I gushed, laughing in the end.

"I try my best, but only for you." He replied, adding a cheeky wink at the end.

"Classic," I chuckled as light blush adorned my cheeks.

Someone coughed awkwardly beside us and immediately, Harry and I looked over. There stood Eleanor with Louis hugging her from behind and Liam that held Sophia close from the waist. They all smirked at us, making my cheeks turn into a deep shade of red.