33: Searching

Chapter 32: Searching

LIAM'S POV:

Paul pulled me over and started talking to me in a low voice.

"The phone call hasn't been disconnected yet, so it is quite easy to find the location. I need you to hold onto the phone and listen to what's happening while I call the police that are on this case," he spoke quickly.

I nodded as I grabbed the black iPhone. I put it up to my ear and listened.

I heard a muffled voice in the background before a man started yelling profanities. Suddenly, there were footsteps.

"Ah, fuck! It was on the whole fucking time!" he swore.

I heard sobbing in the background and all I could do was hope that it wasn't Jade.

Suddenly, there was a long beep. He had disconnected the call.

"Paul! He disconnected!" I yelled.

He looked at me for a second before nodding slowly. "It's okay. It was long enough to track. One sec," he started talking into the phone again.

I just stared at the phone in my hand before looking over to the lads. Harry was literally pale now. He's been really upset lately and the phone call didn't help him. The other boys are frantically trying to calm him down.

Suddenly, we heard knocking coming from the front door. Paul motioned for me to go answer the door. I nodded and started making my way to the door.

There were a bunch of men dressed in police uniforms. I supposed that they were the police on the case. They started talking to Paul as I watched everyone.

All I know is that we need to find Jade, and quick!

JADE'S POV:

"Enough of this shit!" he roared as he smacked the phone out of my grip.

I cowered in fear as he advanced on me. I felt my back hit the cool wall and I started hyperventilating.

He grabbed my face roughly in one hand before he whispered, "You're mine and only mine."

He pushed his lips against mine with so much force that my head hit the wall. He slid his tongue into my mouth and kissed me sloppily. I screamed but it was of no use as it was muffled.

He pulled back and swore. "You're so fucking arrogant! If you don't fix your ways, I will kill you sooner that you want!" he yelled.

When I didn't show a reaction, he kneed me in the stomach, causing me to collapse on the floor.

I sobbed as he stalked over to my cracked cellphone on the floor.

"Ah, fuck! It was on the whole fucking time!" he yelled as I spit out blood on the floor.

He threw the phone back onto the floor before he walked back with a sick smile on his face.

"Nothing can stop me now," he said lowly as he reached me.

I silently cried as he pulled me up by my collar. I screamed as he fumbled with the zipper of my jacket. I smacked his hands in attempt to get his putrid hands away from me. When he didn't move, I bit hard into his meaty hand.

He let out a groan and he immediately let go. I took the chance to run to my broken cell phone. I picked it up with trembling hands and tried to hit redial. Just as I pressed the button, Ryan got up and started stumbling towards me. I threw the phone onto the ground and ran.

I almost tripped on my own feet as I started banging on the door.

"Somebody help me!" I cried out as Ryan walked to me. "Please!"

Without warning, he slapped me again. I landed on the floor with a thud. I felt my elbow stinging as I looked up to see Ryan towering over me with a smile.

"You can't run away from me," his words sent chills down my spine.

I suddenly realized that they was a chance that somebody might've picked up the phone from the other end. I took my chances and screamed as loud as I could.

Ryan pulled me up and slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Hey! Be easy with me or else I won't be nice anymore!" he growled lowly as he reached for my zipper.

I sobbed and tried to stop him but it was of no use. In seconds, my leather jacket was sprawled on the floor. I sobbed as tried to cover myself up.

"Ashley!" he yelled.

In seconds, Ashley stalked in. "What's your problem?" she asked.

"Help me tie her down," he stated.

My eyes widened at his and and I felt sick.

"No, no, no," I murmured. "Please don't, I'll do what you say." I pleaded.

He shook his head really slowly, "You won't learn this way,"

I cried as Ryan and Ashley pinned me up against a stray chair. Ashley held onto me while Ryan wrapped a rope around me.

"Ashley! Please, d-don't do this," I stammered, hoping she would listen to me.

She only smirked at me. "Oh how I would love to," she said sarcastically. "Psych!" she tossed her head back and cackled as Ryan chuckled along.

"Okay thanks. You can leave now." he barked to Ashley as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, your welcome." she spoke before walking out of the room.

He leaned down and kissed me harshly as I sobbed. This is the most worst thing that has happened to me.

At this point, I have stopped fighting. I don't care anymore. I just want it all to be over.