37: Feelings

Chapter 36: Feelings

HARRY'S POV:

Everyone is sitting in the waiting room, all anxiously waiting for the doctor. We all look like we came out of a cat-fight, which is slightly accurate.

"Who is Mr.Styles over here?" A snobby looking nurse asked.

"Me," I said quickly as I stood up.

"Doctor Brown would like to see you," she stated as she motioned to a friendly looking doctor.

"Of course," I said and walked over to the doctor.

"Hello Mr.Styles, I'm Doctor Brown, Jade's doctor," he stuck out his hand.

"Hello, you can call me Harry," I replied, shaking his hand.

"Alright," he smiled as he looked down to a clipboard with writing on it, "So, Ms.Collins was kidnapped for a week, am I right?"

I shook my head, "A week and a half," I informed.

He nodded, "Alright. A week and a half. Now, for the week and a half, Ms.Collins wasn't supplied with much food, minimal to say the most. This is the reason that she blacked out." he looked at me and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose before looking back down.

"When she gets discharged, you are going to have to make sure that she eats properly. Feed her healthy foods, such as vegetables, fruits, grains and on and on." he looked at me once again as I nodded my head.

"Okay. What about the blood she puked up?" I asked.

"Alrighty. So during the time she was taken away, she was very badly injured. She didn't break any bones, thankfully, but she did get a lot of bruises, scratches, and a little bit of internal bleeding." he spoke quickly.

I nodded, and told him to continue.

"She got hit in the stomach a couple of times, which caused some veins to swell up. When she got hit again, some swollen veins managed to explode. This was the reason that there was blood in her vomit and also because she didn't get much food. And, there was some excess blood that was coughed up also."

I felt tears build up in my eyes. I nodded, "Is there anything else, doctor?"

He shook his head and smiled at me.

"When can I see her?" I asked.

"Whenever she gains consciousness," he replied as he wrote down a few things on his clipboard.

Just then, a rather small nurse walked up to us. "Doctor Brown, the patient in room 120 has gained consciousness."

He stopped writing and thanked the nurse. She scampered away as Doctor Brown looked at me with a sympathetic smile.

"Lucky for you, the patient in room 120 is, by chance, Ms.Collins. You may go see her if you wish," he added as I smiled.

"Thank you so much, Doctor," I smiled.

"Oh and one more thing, Harry." he called, "Please do remember that Ms.Collins is in a very fragile condition. Please do not talk to her about stuff that might deteriorate her mental condition," he added.

I nodded, "Yes, I will be sure not to talk to her about anything like that. Thanks so much Doctor Brown."

He reached out and shook my hand. "It was nice meeting you, Harry. Best of luck."

I thanked him and walked over to the others in the waiting room. Almost immediately, everyone jumped at me. They bombarded me with questions.

"Alright, alright. I'll tell you," I stated.