36: Revenge

Chapter 36: Revenge

HARRY'S POV:

I held Jade from the shoulders. All of a sudden, her eyes rolled back and in a second, they were shut. She fell in my arms, her legs collapsing.

"J-Jade?" I whispered, slightly shaking her.

She blacked out. I quickly grabbed my cellphone and dialled for an ambulance. She needs to get to the hospital as quick as she can.

When I hung up, I looked at the beauty in my arms. Her hair was messy and not brushed. Her cheeks were adorned with tear stains that looked so immensely out of place on her fragile features. I caressed her cheek that had a large bruise and a cut slashed across. I stay amazed at the fact that she still looks so beautiful despite all of the wrong that was attempted.

Suddenly, I felt anger boil up within me. I'm going to kill that fucking asshole! He's hurt her way too many times! Now I'm going to hurt him once and for all!

I picked up Jade bridal style and walked over to Niall who was pacing by the door.

"Hey Niall," I spoke. "Can you take care of her? The ambulance should be arriving soon,"

His eyes widened at the sight of her. "Oh my god, what happened?"

"She passed out after she puked up... You know... Erm blood." I mumbled.

He nodded and spoke up. "Pass her over,"

I placed my girl in his arms. "I'll be right back. Take care of her."

I walked over to the group that was huddled around Ryan, who was backed up against the wall.

Without even thinking, I went at him. I kicked the gun out of his hand, so it went hurling at the dirty cement.

"What are you do-" I cut him off by delivering a punch to his disgusting face.

He stumbled back a slight bit, before smirking.

"Oh, your going down, pretty boy," he growled. He suddenly ran at me and pinned me against the wall by my neck.

I stomped on his foot with the heel of my boot. He groaned as he stumbled back again. I punched his jaw, which earned a good crack. I pushed him against the wall so that I was pinning him by the neck.

"You... Fucking... Son... Of... A... Prick!" I yelled in between delivered punches.

I felt arms pulling me back and faintly calling my name. But, everyone knew that this was coming for a long time. They all let me do what I was doing.

"You're... Going... To... Fucking... Die... Today!" I yelled as I smirked at the blood that trickled down his stupid face.

A smirk was prominent on those lips that he kissed Jade with. Bruises covered his face, along with a red substance. His jaw looked out of place, which made me satisfied.

"That... Bitch... Was... So... Afraid. But she's so fucking sexyyy," he spoke.

I let out a growl before punching him in his already-deformed face. No one speaks about my girl like that.

"I... Am... Going... To... Kill... You!" I punched him repeatedly. I felt arms pull me back from the bloody man.

"Calm down, Harry," Louis spoke in my ear. I panted in anger as my hair stuck to my sweaty forehead.

"He's almost unconscious," Zayn said quietly. "Good job, mate,"

I looked over at Zayn who had a smile on his face, one which radiated satisfaction.

"He had it coming," Liam spoke as the officers handcuffed his wrists.

I nodded, "That's true. I never knew that I had the hulk inside me," I spoke as the lads slightly chuckled at my stupid remark.

"Hey, we all thought that you were that cuddly curly-haired lad. Next time when we need someone to beat up, we'll call you," Liam spoke, making me laugh slightly.

I shook my head at them. When I'm with them, I feel that even in the worst of situations, I can have a good conversation with them.

"That was all filled with 20 years of violence that was itching to be released," I spoke, "That won't be happening ever again."

Every word I spoke was true. I was never the violent one and nor do I plan on being. I would probably be dying with regret if the person that I beat up wasn't Ryan. I did that for Jade. She needed me to do that.

I watched as a half-unconscious Ryan was dragged through the small door. He looked back one time before leaving.

"I'll get back at you, Styles." he yelled.

With that, the police officers dragged him out of the room.