13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!

Status: Edited

"Put your hands up where I can see them!"

I slowly put my hands above my head. I turned my head just a little to see that poor Niall was extremely pale now. His eyes were wide and he looked frightened.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you by the state." I swallowed and nodded. "You're under arrest."

A police officer walked up behind me and handcuffed my wrists.

"Thought you could get away?" he asked. I shook my head. "First assault?" I nodded. He grunted in response and shoved me into the police car. Niall had been taken to another car, far away from me.

The ride to the police station was far and boring. I can't believe what had just happened.

You discovered Niall's supply of endless candy, ate it with Niall, destroyed the house, plugged up Louis's toilet, ran out of the house, stole a golf cart with Niall, almost ran over pedestrians, got into a car chase, and finally crashed into a tree, after that you got arrested. My conscious reminded me of the horrible incidents of before.

When we got to the police station, I got shoved into a temporary cell near the front desks. There were 2 other girls in here.

"Hi..." I greeted quietly. If I'm gonna be staying with them, might as well not get on their bad side.

"Hey."

"Hi."

One of the girls was a blonde in a short black dress. She has a bunch of makeup on so I assume that she was at a party. She was slumped against the wall. The other chick has black hair and a bunch of edgy looking jewelry on and she looked careless, judging from how she was picking at her nails. She was quite buff also. She was leaning against the wall.

"What are you here for?" Blondie asked.

"Oh...I stole a golf cart and got into a car chase with it..." I scratched my neck nervously. She chuckled.

"First time here?" Edgy asked. I nodded.

"What are you people here for?" I asked.

"Caught in drug dealing." said Edgy. I nodded.

"I stabbed someone." said Blondie, I stifled a gasp. "It's no biggie, really." I contained myself.

It's okay, you're trapped in a room with a drug dealer and murder for who knows how many hours! The joy.

"What's your guys' names?" I asked. Blondie raised her hand.

"Kourtney."

Edgy raised her hand. "And I'm Pinky." I wanted to burst out laughing but I bit my lip instead.

"Oh, nice names. My name's Jade."

"Cool."

I sat down, as far as possible from Kourtney and Pinky.

"Collins, you get one call! Make it quick! You only have two minutes, exactly." The officer's low voice barked. I nodded. He came over to our cell and unlocked it. He grabbed my wrist harshly and led me over to a tiny desk behind the front desk. It had a disgusting old phone placed in the centre but it's better than nothing.

"Go." He grunted. I grabbed the phone with my free hand and dialled the first number that came to mind.

"Hel-"