52: Overwhelmed

Chapter 52: Overwhelmed

We arrived at the hotel and Niall parked in the specially reserved spot.

"Babe, you want to tell me what happened in there?" He asked.

"H-he cheated o-on me." I stuttered after blowing my nose.

I used the sleeve of my hoodie, that was sticking out of the leather jacket, and wiped my face.

"He what?" Niall breathed out.

I took a deep breath and shut my eyes.

"He cheated on me, Niall. He fucking cheated on me!" I yelled as tears continued streaming down my face mercilessly.

He didn't say anything. Instead, he wrapped his arms around me as I sobbed into his shirt. He rubbed my back soothingly as I let out embarrassing sobs.

I pulled back slightly and Niall held my face in his hands. The pads of his thumbs wiped my tears aside.

"Let's go inside." He spoke softly.

I nodded as we got out of the car. He murmured a 'I can't believe it' under his breath but I heard it.

We walked in silence as Niall had his arm around my shoulder, in a friendly way of course.

We went up the elevator and to his suite. Niall inserted his key into the door and opened the door swiftly.

I walked behind Niall into the dark suite. I guess everyone turned off the lights for the movie. I had finally stopped sobbing like a baby, thankfully. It's not like they would see me in the darkness anyways.

Niall placed a hand on my shoulder and led me to the living room.

Liam and Sophia immediately looked over at us two as we shuffled into the room. Toy Story was playing and Liam and Sophia were cuddled on the couch, immediately reminding me of my untrustworthy relationship.

I felt tears pricking at my eyes but I blinked them away.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Sophia asked, pausing the movie.

I heard Niall sigh beside me as we walked over to the free sofa.

"Not great." He answered for me.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm the tears coming.

"Why?! What happened?" Liam asked, worried.

I plopped onto the leather couch. I brought my knees up to my chest after taking off Niall's leather jacket.

I couldn't help but start sobbing as the events from earlier replayed in my head.

"H-he cheated on m-me!" I hiccuped.

Liam's and Sophia's eyes went wide.

"Are you serious?" Liam breathed out.

I nodded as Niall rubbed my back.

"Oh, you poor girl!" Sophia cried out, moving spots so that she was hugging me.

I cried into her expensive-looking blouse. Liam patted my knee from his spot.

I pulled back and wiped my nose with a new Kleenex.

"Do you want to tell us what happened?" Niall asked.

I nodded and wiped my tears.

I started telling them everything from the beginning. I told them about how Harry and I had just made up and how I went to find his hat. When I mentioned him kissing the Blondie, everyone's eyes were wide with surprise. By the end, I was a mess of tears.

I shut my eyes and leaned back into the sofa.

"I would kill him if I were you." Sophia commented.

"Yeah. Honestly, that's really bad. I definitely didn't expect that from Harry." Niall added.

"Maybe it wasn't his fault though." Liam rebutted.

"Well, if it wasn't, then why was he almost shirtless and kissing some whore?" Sophia pointed-out.

"Yeah, Liam. She's got a point if it wasn't his fault then why was he kissing her in the first place?" Niall retorted.

I shook my head. This day has by-far been the worst day of my life. I hate it.

"Guys," I breathed out. "Whatever. We can deal with it later. What's the time, anyways?" I asked.

Liam checked his phone and spoke up.

"4:10. We have to be at the stadium by 6:00 for sound check and a bit of rehearsing." Liam replied.

I nodded. "I'm going to take a quick nap."

"Okay, I'll show you your room." Niall spoke. I nodded and stood up, following him shortly after.

We entered a nice and clean bedroom that smelt of cologne. It was calming to say the least.

"Here you are. Your stuff is over there." Niall pointed to a table that had my bag on top. "We probably need some more of your stuff. You can get it tomorrow because that's when we are leaving.

I nodded. "Thanks so much. Where are you and Liam sleeping?"

"We are sharing a bedroom." Niall said.

"I'm so sorry for taking your roo-"

Niall cut me off by speaking.

"Don't worry about it. We figured that you probably needed some space." He reassured.

I smiled. My arms went around his shoulders automatically, in a friendly hug. He rubbed my back up and down in a soothing motion as I rested my chin on his shoulder for a split second. We pulled back and smiled at each other.

"Get some rest, Jay." He spoke, walking over to the door.

"I will, thanks." I called after him.

He had shut the door behind him. I flopped onto the bed immediately. After setting the alarm, I let darkness overcome my aching and burning body.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi! I hope you liked that one! I promise that the next chapter will be more interesting.

Please please please vote and comment! Ilysm!

Please please please please go read my new Harry fanfic, INVINCIBLE. Thank youuu

~Maya xox