18: Happiness

Chapter 18: Happiness

*About two weeks later*

We just got informed about the boys tour that is starting two days from now. Management had been telling us a month in advance so we were quite prepared for it. The plane to our first destination is tomorrow and I still haven't packed!

Procrastination at it's finest.

I am currently tearing through my closet, trying to find a bunch of outfits for the upcoming days. I groaned as I pulled at my hair. I can't find ANYTHING to wear!

A knock at the door interrupted my insolent behaviour.

"Come in," I called loudly.

I rolled back into my closet without waiting to see who was at the door. I shuffled through my clothing and ended up finding a cute sleeveless crop-top that had a skull in the middle. I sighed in happiness as I pulled out my matching black high-waisted jeans.

I smiled as I turned around and bumped into something quite hard. I groaned again as I rubbed my head.

I looked up and rolled my eyes. Harry towered over me with a playful smile plastered on his face.

"What do you want from me?" I asked in a playful tone.

"Well, hello to you too!" he laughed. "You seem stressed, what happened?"

I huffed as I threw the outfit onto my bed and stopped rolling. "I haven't packed ANYTHING! I can't find anything to wear or pack! My brain is blank right now!" I ranted.

He hummed in response. "Hey, I can help you pick out clothing," he suggested.

I looked at him wide-eyed. "You? Help me?" I asked as I rolled towards him.

He shrugged, "Yeah, why not. I have a good sense in this stuff anyways."

"Please! Help me!" I cried out in happiness as I hugged his torso, since I'm not tall enough to hug him properly.

He chuckled in response and messed up my hair. I groaned, again, and rolled back.

Wow, I'm groaning a lot today.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty good at this rolling thing. It's kind of fun but it occasionally makes my arms sore. I like spinning in circles.

I'm such an idiot.

I think Harry was thinking the same thing.

"Having fun on the wheelie?" he questioned.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, but I'm tired of it."

"I see. Well, it's been two weeks." he smiled brightly at me.

I tilted my head to the side and shot him a confused look.

"And?" I asked.

"Do you know what that means?"

I shook my head. "What?"

"You can get off of the wheelchair and we can remove the gauze!" he said excitedly.

I yelled in happiness, "Actually?! I am so excited! And I can finally get rid of the stupid gauze!"

He nodded while a huge grin took place on his face. He walked around my wheelchair and started pushing it towards the bathroom.

We reached the bathroom and he helped me stand up, grabbing my non-casted hand. I stretched and smiled at Harry, goofily.

"You do it," I said, giddily.

"Do what?" he asked, stupidly.

I rolled my eyes. "Take off the gauze, genius!"

He nodded as we both smiled again.

I lifted up my shirt and stopped just underneath my bra. He looked at me right before unwrapping the gauze.

About one minute later, the gauze completely left my body and was in the trash can. I stared at my ribs for a second before looking over to Harry.

I dropped my shirt back down. We both squealed in happiness. He lifted me up and spun me around while I giggled.

"You're free!" he yelled.

"I'm free!" I yelled back.

He stopped and set me back on the floor gently.

"You still have to be careful, Love." he warned. I nodded as I dragged him out of the bathroom.

"Let's go tell everyone!" I squeaked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

After we had spread the news, Harry and I went back to my bedroom and continued finding outfits. He was quite good at it, if I say so.

We have found about twelve outfits, which is pretty good. I need maybe one or two more. I also packed the black dress Harry gifted me, in case we have to go to a formal or semi-formal event. The dress is casual and formal at the same time, which I really love.

Currently, I am shuffling through a bunch of my shirts. I smiled as I found a floral crop-tee and I immediately thought of my high-waisted black skirt.

"Yes!" I breathed out. I turned around, not taking my eyes off the clothes. "Harry, what do you think about th-" I got cut off as I tripped on something.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I prepared myself for the fall. I ended up not feeling the hard floor hit me and was quite surprised. I realized that something is holding me up. As I opened one eye, I heard chuckling.

I looked up and started laughing along as I realized that Harry had caught me, thankfully.

"Careful, Love." Harry scolded as I composed myself.

I laughed and tried to cover up the redness on my cheeks. "Thanks," I mumbled.

"My pleasure," he mocked in a posh accent. He stared at me for a few seconds, his expression changing to one more serious.

I squirmed under his gaze. He can be quite intimidating at times and I don't think he knows that. I felt the blush on my cheeks increase.

He walked closer to me and grabbed the clothes. He threw them on the closet floor. I was just about to ask him why he did that but was cut off.

His large hands grabbed my petite wrist/cast and stared at me. I felt my throat go dry as I was captivated by his green emeralds.

"W-what are you doing?" I croaked, mentally cursing myself for stuttering.

He brought his lips to my ear and whispered something that made my heart leap.

"Staring at you, Darling. What does it look like?" he whispered huskily.

I felt the blush on my cheeks increase as I cursed myself for asking a stupid question. I shook my head and looked to the floor.

"No need to be embarrassed, Love." he said as he tilted my head up with one hand.

For the past week, he's been flirting with me non-stop. If I have to say myself, I like it.

I am proud of myself for forgetting about Ryan, my ex. The way he hurt me was unbelievable and I am scarred for life but I am trying to move on. I still can't believe that we saw him in the supermarket, it's quite an odd place to see your abusive ex.

I snapped back to reality and realized that Harry was still staring at me intently.

He suddenly whispered something, barely coherent, "I think I've fallen hard for you."

•••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey everyone! I hope you like this chapter. Personally, I don't like it as much as my other ones. I guess it was a filler chapter.

If you haven't noticed, I have added the cast on the side. Jade is played by Emily Rudd and Ashley is played by Krissa Fowles, with medium length hair.

'Til next time,

Stay perfect,

-Maya xox