16: Back Home!

Status: Edited
,
I ended up being trapped in the hospital for two weeks. The girls came and visited me a couple of times and I miss them a lot. The guys also came a couple of times, they didn't fail to make me laugh! Lou and Paul had also stopped by but Lou couldn't come as often as Paul, due to her busy schedule.

I am sitting on the uncomfortable hospital bed trying to think of something to do.

I grabbed my white iPhone and scrolled through my contacts. I came across one that I haven't talked to in a while. I hit the call button and waited with anticipation.

The phone rang about twice until she picked up.

"Hello! Isabelle here!" She greeted me happily.

"Hey, Izzy!" I chirped. "It's Jade."

"Hey, Jade! Oh my gosh, we haven't talked since the grocery store day!" She said. I laughed at her choice of words.

"Yah! Oh my gosh, we need to get together." I said.

"So, are you alright?" She asked. I was just about to respond until she started blabbering into the phone. "Oh my God... Are your ribs okay? What about your arm? I tried to come and meet you but the security guards wouldn't let me through!"

"Wait... Security guards?" I asked.

What the hell?

"Yeah, security guards. There are a whole bunch of fangirls outside the hospital!" She said, "And you must be wondering how I know what you broke?" She said.

I nodded even though she can't see me. I am such an idiot.

"Yes, I am." I spoke.

"You were all over the news! The fandom went berserk!" She literally yelled into the phone.

I laughed at the crazy amount of attention I got. I hate getting attention from the paparazzi. Just thinking about it makes me dizzy.

"So are you actually pregnant with Harry's child?" She asked nonchalantly.

I choked on the water I was sipping.

"What?!" I screamed into the phone.

Oops... That was a tad bit louder than I meant for it to be.

The door flew open and I nurse rushed in.

"Ms.Collins, do you need anything?" She asked quickly. I shook my head and thanked her.

After she left, I took a moment to compose myself.

"Where'd you hear that?" I asked rather shakily.

"Oh it's all over the news!" She chirped, not catching the fact that I'm absolutely shocked.

As much as I like Harry, I don't want to be known like that. There is a lot of clearing up to do.

Isabelle and I talked for about an hour until a knock of the door interrupted us.

"Izzy, I have to go now. Maybe text me later?" I suggested. I heard a sigh from the other end.

"Awe. Okay, I'll text you later." She said sadly.

"It was nice talking to you, Izzy." I said.

"Same to you! Hey, we need to get together!" She claimed. I laughed and agreed.

"Okay, bye Love!" I chirped.

"Bye!"

Wow... The British is really rubbing off on me.