57: Relieved

Chapter 57: Relieved

Recap:

(Jade's POV)

"I- I love you, Harry." I whispered against his chest.

His heart was beating calmly against his ribcage, his arms pulling me close by the waist.

"I love you too. Now shut up and kiss me." 

I couldn't help but let laughter escape my lips. My face still felt moist from the tears, from earlier but I finally felt happy. Harry is with me and I couldn't be more relieved.

I leaned back and slightly looked up to meet his gaze.

"But I'm sick. I don't want you to get sick too!" I spoke, sniffling a bit for proof. 

The smile on Harry's face was contagious. Soon enough, I was smiling at him too. 

"Hmm," He went into thought. "Fuck that." 

He pressed his lips to mine and I felt my eyes flutter shut. Without even thinking, my hands found their way to his hair. His hair was soft and smooth against my hands but not as soft as his lips. The tenderness and warmness of his lips made my heart flutter. How our lips molded together was indescribable.

We stumbled back and I felt my back press against the cool wall. His tongue smoothly glide over my bottom lip, asking for permission, being the gentleman he is. My lips parted automatically, giving us both the access we craved. I pulled his head towards me by his neck. He groaned as I pulled on his hair with my other hand. I heard a thump as his forearms pressed against the wall beside me. Our bodies were pressed together in a beautiful mess.

We both pulled back, resting our foreheads against each others.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." He panted, smiling at me.

I smiled back, almost completely out of breath.

"You're an amazing kisser." I breathed-out, still trying to catch my breath. 

He winked, making me giggle. "Only for you, babe."

I full-on laughed at his cheeky comment. I felt the redness on my cheeks deepen as Harry kept smiling at me. Eventually, he joined me, laughing along. The sound of us laughing together was one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard. 

We calmed down a bit and he stared intently at me. I sniffled and shuffled around, which didn't work, thanks to his arms that were still trapping me. I gave up, and looked down at my bunny slippers, breaking eye contact. 

"What happened?" I asked quietly. When he didn't say anything, I looked back up at him.

His hand gently carressed my cheek as he moved stray hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear. Harry's gaze was intent and I could feel his breath fanning my face.

"You're so beautiful." His accent rang out in the empty room..

I felt the blush on my cheeks deepen as I trained my gaze back onto the floor. I was smiling like an idiot. His hand made its way to the elastic which held my hair up. He tugged on it, making my hair fall down in its natural dark-brown waves.

He leaned forward and kissed my burning-red cheek. I felt his lips by my ear. He placed another soft kiss under my ear before he whispered.

"Let's sit down?"  

I hummed a response and he intertwined our hands together. He pulled back and we walked over to the couch in a comfortable silence. I was still trying to get my heart to calm down but that wasn't really working.