67: Plane Ride

JADE'S POV:

I thought back to the time Harry and I were at the studio. When we had walked out, we were greeted by the cheers of the boys... And Simon Cowell!

I almost passed out at the fact of how many people heard me singing. I'm very shy when it comes to singing so I was very surprised when the lads were actually cheering. How did I know that they were cheering for me?

Well, they were constantly chanting my name, making me feel all fuzzy and bubbly inside. Did I mention that Harry was also cheering?

That day was interesting, to say the least. The boys' meeting was long and to say that their album was a success is an understatement.

'One Direction's' new album came out a week ago and it was a huge hit. We even had a celebration on the day of their debut. The party was insane! Niall got drunk, which had all of us laughing.

My thoughts were broken as a hand was placed on my thigh. I moved my eyes from the small window and looked over to my right.

"Babe, you seem lost?" Harry stated with a half-smile.

I chuckled a bit and shook my head. "I was just thinking about stuff. I'm so excited!" I gushed, taking his hand into mine.

Harry smiled and his dimples dug deep into his cheeks.

"Excited to see your family, eh?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows.

"Very!" I squealed. "I can't wait to see them. I still can't believe that we're going to see them. I really want to introduce you to my family!" My rambling caused Harry to let out a cute chuckle.

My eyes wandered over to the luxurious interior of the private plane. Yeah, Harry decided to travel to Canada with me, in a fucking private plane! It is absolutely awing.

"I can't wait to see your family, either." Harry smiled, "I hope they like me."

It was my turn to chuckle. "Awe, babe. They'll love you."

"You think so?" Harry asked, a hopeful look on his face.

"I am sure!" I chuckled. "Gosh, you're adorable!"

I felt my cheeks heat up as Harry lost his worried expression and replaced it with a cocky and sexy one.

"Mm, you sure about that?" He hummed, slowly leaning inwards.

I felt flustered as he inched closer on the comfy plane seats. "Well, no matter how seductive you try to be, you're still an innocent cupcake."

He stopped moving forward and raised his eyebrows. "A cupcake, you say?"

I let out an airy giggle. "Yeah."

"Does that mean I have to show you my bad-boy side more?"

My breathing hitched at the thought of bad-boy Harry. He has his edgy moments already and just knowing that he might increase that makes me want to kiss him... Hard.

"Possibly," I let out an airy whisper as Harry moved his lips closer to mine.

"Alright." He replied, abruptly moving back into his seat.

I furrowed my eyebrows as he leaned back in his seat with a smirk. He closed his eyes and began whistling.

What the hell?

"What?" I asked confusedly

"Babe, I would like to pin you against the wall and kiss you senseless, but mind you, we are in a flying aircraft at the moment and we should enjoy the scenery. If you'd like, we could make out," he stated, opening one eye.