60: Dirty Jokes

Harry and I finished up our breakfast and decided to cuddle up on the couch. The living room was fascinating, to say the least.

We were just sitting on the couch, watching Fullhouse. We both chuckled when a joke was made, which made me want to keep smiling.

I still had Harry's T-shirt on and he only had his boxers on. He seemed to like this plan, as he kept complimenting how 'sexy' I look in his shirt.

A commercial popped up on the huge flat screen t.v.

"Baby?" Harry spoke.

"Hmm?"

"Have you decided when you want to visit your family?"

I shook my head. It was extremely sweet of Harry to be thinking about this.

"No, I don't know what to do." I replied, honestly.

He looked down at me, as I was curled up in a ball against his bare torso. He played with my hand and kissed one of my knuckles.

"How about this weekend?" He suggested, holding my hand in his.

"This weekend?!" I raised my eyebrows, smiling at the fact that we were holding hands. Stupid, I know.

"Yeah, you can take my private jet." He shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"You have a private jet?!" I gasped.

He nodded. "Yeah. I don't use it that often though. I usually travel in first-class instead or in the band's jet."

I nodded slowly. "But it's okay, you don't have to lend me your private jet. I'll travel like I normally do."

Honestly, I don't want to be the type of girlfriend that feeds off of he boyfriend. I want to pay for my own expenses and not be a burden to him.

"Why?" He asked. "You're my girlfriend, baby. You deserve the best."

This made me laugh. "Awe Harry, that's so sweet. I love you." I stated.

Technically, he's the one that deserves the best.

He smiled, his eyes twinkling. "I love you too." He replied.

I pecked his cheek and giggled. "No, but seriously. I want you to come along also."

"Me?" He asked.

I laughed, "No! The wall." I replied sarcastically, pointing at the wall.

He laughed, "Alright. I should probably tell you in advance that I'm not the best at impressing people."

I scoffed. "Um, says who?"

"Um, says me." He mimicked.

I gasped and smacked his chest. "Shut up."

"Your wish is my command." He replied.

"Good."

It was silent for a quick second until Harry broke the silence.

"So this weekend, yeah?" He asked, getting back on track.

"Sure." I nodded, "You know, this is really sweet of you."

He smiled down at me. "All because I love you."

I wanted to melt at his words. "Stop making me blush!" I groaned, hiding my face, which had an idiotic smile plastered all over it.

He chuckled deeply as I uncovered my face slowly.

"Harry?"

"Yes, Ms.Collins?"