74: Spin The Bottle

JADE'S POV:

"Ten! Nine! Eight!" Everyone chanted right before the clock struck twelve.

Harry held me close by the waist and we were all sticking close to the crew, while yelling along with everyone else.

"Seven! Six! Five!" We yelled in sync.

I glanced over at Harry only to see that his eyes were attached to the clock which was ticking. He looked over at me and smiled kindly. We looked back over to the clock.

"Four! Three! Two!" I looked back at Harry and grabbed his face. "One!"

I smashed my lips onto his and so did he. Everyone cheered and confetti blew up in the air, while I smiled against Harry's lips. My eyes were shut in happiness and I radiated love. Harry was holding me close to him; my body was pressed against his.

We pulled back and I opened my eyes. While I was internally trying to get my butterflies to settle down, Harry spoke to me. "Happy new year, baby." He coarsely whispered, while smiling like a goofball.

I tried to ignore the stupid butterflies in my stomach. "Happy new year, Harry." I replied.

"I've been blessed to have found you in this year. I hope this is one of the many beautiful years we have together." He confessed to me, making me blush.

"I love you so much. This is the right way to start of a new year. I hope we stay together." I whispered, immediately kissing his cheek after that.

"I love you too." He replied as a rather drunk Niall approached us.

"Happy new year!" He dragged out while holding up a mug of beer. I couldn't help but laugh as a lazy smile made its way onto his face.

He wrapped Harry and I in a hug and we hugged him back. "Happy new year, Niall!" I squealed over the booming music.

Just like that, we went around and said 'happy new year' to people. After about half an hour of talking to celebrities, Harry and I went and sat down beside Niall, Liam, Sophia, Eleanor, Zayn and Louis and a couple of Harry and the boys' friends. They were settled around the patio.

"What are ya doing?" I chirped while settling on the couch. Sophia shifted a bit so that I had some room.

"We were about to play 'Truth or Dare' in the style of 'Spin The Bottle'," Liam informed us.

"Do you want to join?" Eleanor chimed in.

"Sure!" I exclaimed. As they broke into chatter, I looked at Harry, who was nicely settled beside me.

"You playing?" I asked him quietly. He rested his arm around my shoulders and I instinctively snuggled into him.

"I'm alright," he spoke slowly. When I looked up at him, he was smirking. "I'll be watching you play instead."

I nodded and smiled. "Alright."

"Let's play!" Niall whined impatiently.

"Okay, okay!" Louis replied and spun the bottle.

We all watched intensely as the empty beer bottle spun and slowed down with each turn. We all hooted loudly as the bottle landed, pointing towards Zayn.

"Oh God," he muttered as Louis punched his shoulder.

"Truth or Dare?!" One of his friends called out to him

Zayn went into thought for a few seconds before speaking again. "Dare, damn it."

We all thought for a moment and Niall spoke up. "Oh, I got one!"