66: Studio

JADE'S POV:

I woke up to sunlight peeking through the white curtains. Immediately, memories of last night flashed in my brain. I felt myself blushing already.

We had a hard-core make out session after the boys left. It was quite steamy, in my opinion.

Zayn and Harry had also danced yesterday. They looked hilarious, to be honest.

I looked over to my right, where Harry slept. His arm was draped over my waist and his head was nuzzled in my neck. I felt his hot breath hit my neck and I smiled.

He's always the one calling me an angel but in reality, he's the angel. He's saved me countless times. I will never be able to repay him.

I didn't want to leave Harry but I had to, as I had to use the bathroom.

I used the bathroom and was greeted by my monthly visitor. I groaned and brushed my teeth. After tying my hair up, I left the bathroom and got back into bed with Harry. Now that I think about it, I don't feel that great today.

He immediately shifted and wrapped his arm around my waist tightly. I smiled and kissed his lips lightly. Running my fingers through his hair caused him to stir a bit. He peeked open one eye and faintly smiled.

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Morning, baby." He replied, his sexy morning voice evident.

He rolled over a bit so that he was laying on his back. He was shirtless and in only his boxers, like always. I smirked to myself and crawled on top of him. I straddled his hips and saw him smile and peek open his eyes just a bit.

I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his lips, then his forehead, eyes and cheeks and nose. I moved back to his lips and kissed him lightly. His eyes were shut but he was fully smiling.

"Wake up sleepyhead," I giggled, resting my fingers in his hair.

He placed his hands on my bum and opened his eyes slowly. "I want to wake up to you everyday." He mumbled.

This caused a million butterflies in my tummy. "And I want to wake up to you everyday," I spoke.

Unexpectedly, he rolled over so that he was on top of me. I let out a yelp as he smirked. He held himself up by his forearms and I noticed he was fully awake now.

"Well, hello to you too." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed and I noticed his bicep beside my head. "Working out today?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nah. I'm too lazy today. But I do need something to start my day right." He smirked.

"And what would that be?" I went into deep thought. "Oh! You want me to make breakfast, right? I'll go do th-"

Harry pressed his lips against mine, instantly shutting me up. I hummed and my eyes fell shut in a beautiful haze.

"This." He mumbled. Our mouthes moved in sync and everything was a blur. We pulled back in a few seconds, smiling.

"You haven't brushed your teeth," I spoke scrunching up my nose. He winked at me, which confirmed my thoughts.

He rolled over and laid on his back, pulling me onto him. I sat down on his tummy and smiled down at him.

"I don't feel that great today." I spoke.

"Mm, why, baby?" He replied, resting his hands on my waist.

"Period." I added bluntly. He seemed unfazed. "Aren't you disturbed at all? Plus, I'm sitting on you, right now."

He raised an eyebrow. "Not really. Remember, I've lived with my sister and mum for my whole life. Anyways, your wearing shorts."