40: The Interview

Chapter 40: The Interview

"Please welcome Harry Styles and Jade Collins!" the interviewer introduced.

The crowd went wild, screaming and cheering insanely.

"Let's go, baby," Harry whispered in my ear as he intertwined our fingers.

I took a deep breath and nodded. I felt the blood seep into my mouth as I bit on my bottom lip.

With that, Harry and I walked onto the stage. The screams immediately got louder. We made our way over to the mini black couch, which is right across from the interviewer's chair.

"Hello!" she greeted as Harry and I smiled and waved at the crowd.

"Hi," Harry replied as I smiled at her.

We both sat down, me sitting down super stiffly.

"Relax baby. Just smile at them," Harry leaned over and whispered in my ear as the interviewer looked down at the cards in her hand.

I nodded and tried to relax as she looked back up, "Okay, so how are you two?" she asked.

"We're doing well," Harry replied, holding my hand.

"That's good," she replied.

Almost immediately, she started asking Harry questions about the upcoming album.

She looked over at me and smiled, "So Jade, how does it feel to be the world's biggest boy-band's hairstylist?" she asked

I thought for a second before replying, "It's interesting, the lads are quite fun to be around." I said as Harry squeezed my hand.

"That's a good thing. Oh! What do we have here?" she asked as she leaned forward and looked at Harry and I.

"What happened?" Harry asked, looking around along with me.

"You two are holding hands, silly!" she pointed-out as I felt the blush on my cheeks rise.

Harry and I looked at the interviewer as Harry squeezed my hand again.

"Do you two have something going on?" she questioned, immediately laughing after that.

I looked down to the ground, staring at the hardwood.

"Actually, yes. Jade and I are in a relationship now," Harry spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts.

The crowd went silent all of a sudden before erupting into crazy screams and shouts.

"Oh really?!" the interviewer's eyes went wide.

Harry and I nodded as she gaped at us.

"Oh okay! So how long has it been since you two have been together?" she asked.

"Not for long," I added, finally taking part.

I watched the interviewer ramble on about us being a good couple and such as the crowd simmered down a bit.

"So, why was the Where We Are tour put on hold for a while?" she asked.

I knew that Harry was going to answer this one, thankfully.

"Uhm... We had some personal issues happening, back at the tour bus," Harry explained.

"Oh, is it an issue happening within the band?" the interviewer asked, intrigued.

"No, no! Absolutely not. One of our crew members was put in a very dangerous situation, life-threatening even. We couldn't have that happen so we put the tour on hold for a while." he replied, leaning back into the sofa.

"Well, that is a completely good reason to put the tour on hold. Am I right?!" she asked the crowd.

The crowd roared in reply as Harry and I smiled. I looked over at Harry. He's such an amazing person. He told the interviewer what happened and he didn't even lie. He kept what happened, to ourselves yet, he told all of the fans the truth.

"Anyways, that's all the time we have for now! Thanks so much Harry and Jade for coming onto our show tonight! Tune in next weekend! We'll see you next time!" the interviewer spoke.

With that, we were off the set. As Harry and I made our way through the studio, people kept telling us that we make a 'hot' couple, making my heart flutter, although I don't understand what they mean by that. I get that Harry is hot, sexy in fact, but I don't know how I come in that.

Finally, Harry and I sat down in the same fancy car from before. He took a deep breath and looked over at me.

"That wasn't that bad, was it?" he commented.

"Not at all. Thanks for not telling them anything about... You know," I said.

He smiled sincerely, "Anything for my princess,"

I let out a giggle, "Princess? That's a new one,"

"What happened? You don't like it?" he asked, smirking a little.

I sighed, chuckling a little bit under my breath. "Like it? I love it, Harry." I stated.

With that, I leaned forward and grabbed his face in my hands. I connected my lips with his and smiled into the kiss.

Everything is perfect.