The Assistant ➵ h.s

This story is a complete work of fiction. I do not own One Direction, they are used only as fictional characters for this story. All real life incidents are completely coincidental.

All parts of this book belong to @WeTukAChonce_ on Wattpad. Do not use anything from this book without asking for permission please.

Lastly, if you are constantly going to comment 'OMG the boys wear lipstick?!' or 'They don't wear makeup!' I suggest you either leave this book or just not comment.

Every celebrity, no matter which sex, wears makeup on screen and on stage, even if it's the tiniest amount. Believe it or not, it's true (or else they would look like ghosts lol).

Thank you for your kind consideration.

©WeTukAChonce_ on Wattpad

Prologue

"Hey Ashley!" I called out-loud into the quiet apartment.

I locked the door behind me as I hung up my keys on the key-holder beside the fridge. I took off my coat and hung it up in the sliding-door closet.

"Ashy? Where are you? " I questioned.

I share an apartment with my best friend, Ashley. I had just come home from my last class at the College of Fashion, here in London. I have already been poffered a job as an assistant to a Makeup Artist, which was quite surprising considering that I just finished!

"Hey Jade! I am in my bedroom..." Ashley's muffled voice replied.

I followed the way that I heard her voice had come from and walked into her pink, dream-bedroom. There she sat on the bed, focusing on something on her laptop screen. She looked up as soon as she heard my bag hit the hardwood floor.

"How was your last class/day at college?" She questioned.

"It was pretty good! And guess what!? " I exclaimed.

"What?! Please tell me you got Starbucks for me! Oh my god if you did I swear I will love you for the rest of my life! "

Gosh, this girl is completely insane... Well, I guess I am pretty insane too.

"Oh my gosh Ashy, you and your addiction with Starbucks is unhealthy!" I exclaimed as I shook my head.

"Hey! You're no better! Anyways, what were you going to tell me? " She replied, getting back on track.

"I have already been offered a job as an Assistant to a Makeup Artist, reason being my level of interest in makeup and the degree I earned!" I half-shouted in excitement.

"Jade! Congratulations! Just because of this, I will buy you McDonald's tomorrow morning!" Ashley yelled, while hopping off of her bed.

"Thanks, but no thanks. My first day is tomorrow and I have to be at the Studio at 7am and I do not want to risk being late. And seriously? McDonalds?" I replied, professionally, trying not to laugh in the end.

"Jay, you are anything but sophisticated, but if that's why... okay. Plus, why not McDonald's? I mean Starbucks is, unfortunately, too basic now." Ashy replied sadly, "Oh yes, I made you dinner it is on the counter in the kitchen."

"Wow thanks, dude!" I exclaimed.

I skipped happily to the kitchen, sat down and enjoyed my Kraft dinner while talking to Ashley about her day. After I finished eating I told Ashley goodnight, grabbed my bag that I forgot in her bedroom and entered my pink/black bedroom.

I set my needed-materials out for tomorrow and set my alarm for 6am. I took a warm shower and fell into a peaceful dream, scenarios of what tomorrow would be like.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi everyone! This is my very first fanfiction! I hope you like it!

Please Comment and Vote! And also please tell me how the story is so far, as I write more of it. I have big plans for this story so if I don't update soon, that doesn't mean I have given up on it.

-Maya xox