30: Abused

Chapter 30: Abused

I sit in silence on the cold floor. Ever since Ryan has yelled at me, he hasn't talked to me. I think it's been about three days and I am officially dying of hunger.

The door swung open to reveal Ryan. His hair was disheveled and his clothes were dirty. I know him well enough to judge whether he's drunk or not. In this case, he is.

"Hey, baby," he slurred as he stumbled into the room. "I've missed youuu," he walked towards me, slightly wobbling in each step.

I felt myself putting up my walls. I won't let him hurt me this time. I stared at him as he smirked at me.

"God, you look so sexy. The best part is that your all mine now." he stated as he inched towards me.

Every step that he took closer made me take a step back. I felt my back hit the wall and my breathing increase.

He put his arms on either side of me, blocking me from getting out. I felt his breath, which smelt of alcohol, fan my face.

"Look here, baby." he cooed as I turned my head away from him.

"No, fucking get away from me!" I shouted as I attempted to push him away.

He stumbled backwards a little bit. He caught ahold of the wall as he looked at me. His features were laced with anger and frustration.

I stumbled backwards as he ran towards me. I screamed as he grabbed my arm. He cornered me as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Bitch! You dared to push me?! I'll show you who's in charge!" he raged.

I screamed as he grabbed my shoulders and pushed them back against the wall, forcing me to hit the wall.

He pushed his rough lips against mine while he held my head in place with his rough hands. The tears streamed down my face. He pulled back from me for one second.

He slapped me across my cheek, sending a wave of heat across my features. I sobbed as he started yelling again.

"I tried so hard to get you back from that geek of a boyfriend that you are dating! Kiss me back, you slut!" he screamed punching my stomach.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I strained out, before realizing what I said.

"Oh, don't play stupid with me, Jade!" he rebutted with a look of disbelief. "I'm not a retard like you!"

I felt his words prickle into my ears, sending a wave of embarrassment through me and my throbbing cheek.

All of a sudden, he smashed his lips onto mine. I felt his chapped and dried lips against mine. It felt so wrong, so very wrong.

"Why aren't you kissing me back? Fucking slut!" he screamed at me when he pulled back.

His expression was beyond enraged. He suddenly calmed down and stared at me, his breath coming out in ragged pants.

"It's because of that loser boyfriend of yours, isn't it?" he stared at me.

"He's not a loser! Your a loser!" I yelled at him.

His expression changed back to enraged. "Don't talk back to me!" he hollered before smacking me on my other cheek and kneeing me in the stomach.

I gagged as I felt bile rise up my throat. I turned away as I coughed uncontrollably. I kneeled over in pain before puking up a red substance.

Blood, I realized.

I stopped coughing and stood back up, with the help of a wall. I looked over at Ryan with disgust.