76: Deal

JADE'S POV:

I slowly felt myself gain consciousness. I was lying on something rather plush. Peeking open my eye caused a sharp pain that poked my skull. I groaned in response and shut my eyes again.

I know that I'm in Harry and I's room. When I lifted up my hand, that felt like ten pounds, I felt around for Harry. Accidentally, I felt my hand smack what felt like his chest. He let out loud snore and I immediately retracted my hand.

Whoops.

I opened my eyes slowly, once I gathered enough guts. The brightness was unnerving as I sat up slowly. I looked down at my clothes and realized that I'm still in my outfit from last night. My legs felt stiff and the strap from my bra was stabbing my shoulder.

Damn it.

I opened the drawer of the nightstand and took out the bottle of aspirin. Harry usually keeps them there, in case. I popped the pill into my mouth and grabbed the water-bottle from the side-table. I gulped it down within seconds, in hopes that it would calm my screaming hangover.

I glanced at Harry and smiled a bit. He was flat on his stomach and his mouth was hung open, as quiet snores creeped through.

I couldn't help but take a picture of the cute sight. He looked really tired so I got up quietly.

A groan escaped my lips as my back muscles cracked. I walked over to Harry's closet and grabbed a fresh pair of his boxers and a clean black tee.

I slipped into the shower and sighed in happiness as I took off the tight clothes. The burning water cascaded down my body and it relieved my tense muscles and aching head.

I got out a few minutes later and slipped on Harry's shirt and boxers, purposely leaving out the bra. After running a quick brush through my hair and teeth, I scampered out of the bathroom.

My headache felt more relieved by now and I felt much more fresh. I decided that cuddling with Harry wouldn't hurt.

I slipped back into bed and moaned in satisfaction as the covers engulfed me again.

"You're back," Harry's voice snapped me into reality.

I had to hold in a gasp. "God! Harry, you scared me! I thought you were sleeping!"

He chuckled quietly as I turned towards him. Harry was still flopped onto the bed, much like before. His features had me ogling once again and I felt myself getting mesmerized. His eyes were a clear emerald and a small smile was on his plump lips. His hair was flopped onto the bed and I felt like running my fingers through them - so that's what I did.

His eyes fluttered shut for a moment, as I ran my fingers through his soft hair. He opened his eyes and pulled me close to him by the waist. He scooted closer to me too.

I giggled a bit as he snuggled his head into my neck. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and kept stroking his hair.

"How're you feeling?" He asked softly, his breath hitting my neck.

"Better than before. I had a massive hangover." I informed him.

"Oh shit," he mumbled. "I forgot to help you. I forgot that you haven't drank in so long."

I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent. "It's okay, babe. I just took aspirin. It's all better now."

He kissed my neck in response and I took a deep breath again. It's so nice to be relaxing after so long. Just Harry and I - it's perfect.

"Simon called last night. He says that he has a 'New Years Surprise'." Harry mumbled against my neck.

"Mmhmm," I hummed. "That's great."