14: Physical Pain

Status: Edited

We all went back to the lounge and we started talking. Almost immediately Perrie had sensed that Ashley has attitude problems, she said that she will talk with the girls and I later, about her. I can already sense that we're gonna be great friends.

She is currently sitting with Zayn and they were catching up on some stuff. I find it adorable how Zayn's eyes light up when he's talking to her and Perrie's smile never leaves her face.

When she was talking to me, she told me a bit about her career and I wasn't surprised. In all honestly, I think she's simply stunning! Plus, she can sing, so that's a bonus.

Perrie laughed at something Zayn said as he pulled her into his arms.

"Zayn!" She squealed as he started tickling her. She started squirming as she tried to get away but it was of no use.

He leaned in with a duck face. "Give me a kiss and I'll let you go!" She shook her head.

"No! No kisses for you, Malik!" She yelled.

Wow. I've never seen this side of Zayn.

"Okay well then I'll kiss you instead!" He leaned in and kissed her cheek as she squirmed. Finally, he let go of her!

Someone tapped my shoulder. "Hey Sophia. What's happening?" I asked.

She smirked at me. "Nothing much. What ya looking at?" Her smirk was so prominent now.

I motioned towards the recently reunited couple. "Aren't they adorable, Sophia?"

She nodded. "Yeah, they are."

"I wish I had a relationship like that but the only relationship that I got was an abusive one." Accidentally, I spoke my thoughts out loud. I cringed at the memory.

"Jade," She grabbed my shoulders. "I really think that you and Harry should go out!"

"Oh my God! Not this topic again!" I yelled in despair.

"Yes! This topic again. Seriously, he's been searching for love and you have had a bad past with relationships. He will treat you like a real man should!"

I sighed and made eye contact with her. "Thanks Sophia. I'll think about it. But don't tell anyone except for the girls!" I said that so that she'd be quiet.

She squealed and nodded quickly.

I got up and stretched. "Okay, I'm gonna hit the sack!" I said, loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone said some sort of 'good night'.

"Oh yeah, we're going out for breakfast tomorrow morning. Be ready by 9:00. It's going to be a kind of brunch, I guess." Said Ellie.

I nodded, "Okay! Thanks. Good night!" I turned around, towards the door as everyone started conversing.

i had just gotten out of the door. Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I gasped and my eyes met a pair of green ones.

"Hi Harry." I greeted, internally freaking out.

I immediately thought of what Sophia had said. Should I go out with him?

I was actually considering it until I thought of Ryan. He acted sweet in the beginning too. I can't risk it; I can't like Harry, in that sense.

He put his huge hands on my waist as I put my hands on his buff shoulders. For some strange reason, I got butterflies in my stomach when he did this... A lot of butterflies.

"Hey Jade." He replied. His voice was more deeper than usual; he's probably tired by now.

"What's new?" I asked, trying to not pay attention to the butterflies in my stomach.