46: Telling Him

Chapter 45: Telling Him

We got up about an hour later. It is about eleven o'clock I suppose.

The stars were shining so bright tonight. It was truly an amazing sight. I still can't believe Harry did all of that for me.

We took a couple of selfies together with that retro camera. There was one strip that I kept for myself. The first picture had Harry and I smiling at the camera. The next picture has us making silly faces, I pouted my lips while Harry stuck his tongue out. The last picture, Harry and I are looking at each other and laughing. It's a perfect moment that managed to get captured.

We are driving back to the hotel and Harry has his hand intertwined with mine. It's silent but a comfortable silence. It's the type of silence where you don't say anything but you are still enjoying the person's presence.

"We're back to our temporary home!" Harry exclaimed as the car came to a stop.

He left the car and went around, opening my door for me. I pecked his cheek and smiled at him. We intertwined our hands as we made our way inside. Thankfully, the paparazzi left but the fans were still here. That's why we went through the backside.

We walked to the elevator, both still smiling like the idiots we are. We stepped into it as the soft music played in the background.

When the doors shut, I spoke up.

"Thanks so much for today, Harry."

He looked over at me, his green eyes sparkling with joy.

"It was nothing. I hope you liked it." he stated and looked down at the floor.

The elevator dinged again and Harry and I stepped out, walking towards our suite.

"Like it? I loved it, Harry. It was the best first-date anyone can ask for." I looked him in the eyes as we stopped in front of the door.

"I'm glad. We sure made some memories today." he said, unlocking the door.

"That's for sure." I replied as I turned on the lights. I started walking to the bedroom after I took off my stilettos.

I walked over to the mirror in the bathroom, grabbing my onesie on the way. I shut the door and changed out of the tight dress. I sighed as I felt myself relax in my onesie. I got too lazy to wash my makeup off or take a shower, so I ended up only brushing my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and over to my suitcase. Harry is sitting on the bed, shirtless. I let my eyes roam his toned chest. His abs look so fine on his tanned torso. I had to stop myself from staring while he was staring at his iPhone.

"The bathroom is free," I said as I bent down by my suitcase. I folded up my dress and placed it in the suitcase.

When I got back up, I took a step back. Immediately, my back collided with Harry's chest. I could feel his hot breath fanning my neck.

"You look adorable in your onesie." he spoke in my ear, letting out a low chuckle. His arms slid around my waist and he pulled me into his chest.

"Thanks." I replied, blushing at the fact that I probably looked stupid in it.

He spun me around and kissed my lips, hard. I replied immediately by kissing him back, my eyes fluttering shut. His tongue glided over my bottom lip, asking for permission. My fingers rested in his hair while his rested on my waist.

I suddenly remembered something that Harry needs to know. I pulled back and looked him in the eyes.

"H-Harry?" I whispered, my voice hoarse.

"Mhmm?" he replied, smiling at me.

"I-I," I jumbled up my words. "I'm a virgin and I believe in abstinence." I blurted.

His smile dropped and his browed furrowed together.

"What?" he asked me, not losing eye contact.

"I-I'm a virgin and I-I believe in abstinence." I spoke.

His expression was serious. I could feel his breath fan my face, that's how close he was.

I didn't have time to comprehend what I said until the words spilled out of my mouth. "P-please don't hit me. I'm sorry."

His eyes softened and a frown took over his lovely features. I looked down and felt tears welling up in my eyes.

All of a sudden, he wrapped me in a tight embrace. I quietly cried against his bare chest as he held me close. He planted a kiss on the top of my head.

"Let's go to bed." he spoke softly.

I nodded in response as we made our way to the bed. Harry took off his jeans and slipped into the bed, like usual, after turning the lights out. I was a good distance away from Harry and so was he.

"Come here," he whispered. I scooted over and Harry pulled me close by the waist. I buried my head in his chest as he started talking softly to me.

"Did you actually think I would hurt you, Angel?" he asked.

I shook my head quickly. "The words just slipped out of my mouth an-"

He cut me off by connecting our lips. I relaxed into the small contact. We pulled back and Harry stared into my eyes.

"I just want you to know that never in a million years would I ever think of hurting you. I love you a lot, way more than you can comprehend Jade." he whispered, making sure that every word was emphasized.

"Thank you, Harry." I whispered.

He nodded and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"And we won't do anything until you're ready. I will wait for you." he spoke. "I was just a bit surprised abo-"

This time, I cut him off by connecting our lips. It was a short peck and I pulled back.

"It's alright. Thank you, Harry. I love you." I whispered. "I hope I didn't wreck everything by crying."

He smiled gratefully and pecked me on the lips.

"No, you didn't. Thanks for telling me babe." he whispered.

"I kind of had to tell you," I spoke. We both started chuckling in the end.

"Good night, babe. Love you." he whispered.

After that, we fell into a deep sleep.