22: Kick Ass

Chapter 22: Kick Ass!

About fifteen minutes of laughter and glares, sent between Louis and I, passed. We arrived at the laser tagging centre place thingy.

We walked inside and thankfully there were no fans that were already there.

"Wow, no fans today!" I exclaimed, clearly surprised.

"Yeah! We're so sneaky!" Harry giggled like a schoolgirl meeting her boyfriend during class.

"No, you idiot. I rented out the place for you losers." Paul called from behind us.

"Oooh! Now that makes sense!" Harry giggled at his own stupidity and shook his head. "Silly me!" he commented like he was three years old.

"Aww! Harry, you're adorable!" I squealed and wrapped him in a side-hug.

"Jade's got a crush!" Zayn called from the front.

"Shut your yap! I've called the other lads adorable before also!" I rebutted.

"Oh, you naughty girl! Harry, she's been cheating on you!" he replied as the boys laughed childishly. A strong blush was prominent on my cheeks along with a tint of pink on Harry's.

"Wha- No! Shut up guys!" I groaned before hiding my now-red face in my hands.

"Aw! Jade is embarrassed!" Louis cooed.

"Louis, you're gonna be the one who's going to be embarrassed when I kick your ass in laser tagging!" I shot back.

"Nonsense! We all know I'm going to win! Right, lads?" Louis asked.

"Erm... Don't know about that..." Niall said seriously before bursting into laughter as Louis smacked Niall on the head.

We entered the laser tagging area, which was called "The Battlefield", and were greeted by an employee.

"Hello everyone!" he called out.

We all greeted him back.

"Please put on a hat and then come back over here." he instructed.

We all listened to him and went over to the shelf that contained all different sizes in hats. I grabbed my size and inspected it. It's pink camo style was overwhelming so I went and got a more neutral coloured one, matching the rest of the boys.

"Alright. You stick one wire at the back of your hat and one is going to be attached at the front. These wires are attached to your guns, here."

We all went over to the desk and grabbed a gun. They are pretty heavy, but hey, good weapon.

"When you press the trigger, you will see lasers that make a triangle, like this." He pressed the trigger and sure enough there was a triangle. "You're going to try to aim to get the middle of the triangle aimed at the front of your victim's hat. It sound confusing right now but you will understand later on."

I looked over at the 'Battlefield' and smiled. It's so dark and there are many random barriers such as trees or hideouts.

This is going to be so much fun!

"Eventually, you are going to run out of ammo, come to me and I will refill that for you. You will have different versions. The third one, I already decided, is called 'Every man for himself, or woman, in this case." he gestured towards me and I smiled a tight smile. "Basically, it's going to be solo mode! And when you hear the whistle, come back right here. And also, if you die, you can come back here or just roam around." he smiled. "Cool?"

We all replied in agreement. "Alright first one is going to be teams! You have 15 seconds to make your teams! Go! Go! Go!"

We played two games, the first one was teams. Louis and I were on a team (I don't know how) with Liam. Harry, Zayn and Niall were on the other team.