35: Help

Chapter 35: Help

HARRY'S POV:

I walked up to the rather small door and gripped the rusted doorknob.

I don't know what is in this closet and nor do I know if I am prepared for it. I feel a gut feeling telling me to open it. At the same time, my practical mind is telling me that I am not prepared. Not at all.

Nonetheless, I twisted the doorknob to the right and pulled on it. The door swung open.

My mouth dropped open at the sight in front of me.

JADE'S POV:

I let out a muffled sound again. Ever since I recognized the voices, I've been trying to get their attention. I don't want to be stuck here! This is my absolute last chance.

I kicked the door with my foot. I still have my combat boots on, thankfully. I sighed as my head hung low.

I have ran out of energy. So, I started to I cry. Yes, I know, I'm always crying but hey, when you've almost been raped, taken away from your family, not had food for a week, been stuck in a closet and are physically incapable of making a sound, I'm pretty sure you would cry too.

All of a sudden, the door swung open. My eyes widened at who was standing there.

It was Harry.

I cried harder as he just stared at me. I heard commotion in the background but all I could focus on was him.

His hair was messy and prominent bags were present under his eyes. Even from a good distance away, I could tell he was in his worse state. His mouth hung open in shock as he just stared at me, his eyes never leaving.

"J-Jade?" he stuttered, barely over a whisper.

I let out another muffled sound as the tears streamed down my face.

He ran to me and immediately started untying the rope.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry!" he whispered over and over again.

He finished unwrapping the rope and looked at me. I let out another muffled sound to let him know that there is something in my mouth.

"Oh," was all he said before opened helping me empty my mouth.

He went around and untied my hands, which were behind my back.

As soon as he was done, I stepped out of the closet.

Harry engulfed me in a strong hug, not letting me go. I hid my face buried in his shoulder as I cried.

"Here, wear this." he passed me his coat.

I nodded and slid it onto my shoulders and buttoned up the front as Harry stared at me in shock.

I finished and looked at him. "Harry, I-I," I broke out into embarrassing sobs.

He wrapped his arms around me once again and I just leaned into him. For once, I felt safe. He held me close as I gripped onto his black shirt.

"I am so scared, please take me from here! P-please!" I said.

"Shh, baby girl. I'll take you from here. Don't cry," he whispered to me all at once. His head dipped down so that he could whisper in my ear.

My body shook uncontrollably, trembling even under Harry's grip.

I heard a manly yell before someone yanked me away from Harry.

The anonymous person locked his arm around my neck, tightening slowly. I struggled in his grip as I watched Harry's fists clench all the way from Ryan's arm.

"Fucking let go of her," he growled. I have never heard Harry swear before.

"No," Ryan's breath fanned my ear. "If you move, I'll shoot."

Suddenly, I felt a cool metal against my temple. Only one thought ran through my head.

I'm going to die.

Harry, the lads, Paul and a couple of police officers were facing Ryan and I. The police were pointing guns at Ryan.

"If you let her go, we won't shoot." one of the police spoke.

Ryan shook his head, "No can do, it's either going to be the bitch that's in my arm right now, or one of you,"

I felt the tears stream down my face as he tightened the grip on my neck. I made a choking sound as he cut off my air supply.

"She's not breathing! Let her go!" Zayn yelled as my vision blurred.

"She'll be fine, she loves to act a lot," Ryan laughed.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?! She's turning purple and you thinks she's acting?!" Louis yelled.

I felt him shrug before I felt everything blacking out slowly. All of a sudden, I was knocked to the floor. I started coughing nonstop as I gasped for air.

"Jade? Ja- Oh my god! Blood!" I heard Liam speak.

I started feeling even more sick so I quickly crawled further away from the lads that were crouched around me. I felt bile rise up my throat. I threw up the familiar red substance for the thousandth time this week.

"We need to get her to a hospital!" I heard Zayn.

Suddenly, someone was helping me stand up. I looked up to see Liam and Harry both helping me.

"Here, I can take her from here," Harry said.

Liam nodded and went to help. I felt a wave of dizziness overcome me and I saw the last thing is saw was darkness.