8: Pool?!

Status: Edited

We all bursted out into laughter at Niall's and Ashley's faces.

Niall's mouth hung open in shock. He was even more pale than usual, if that'a possible. Ashley's mouth also hung open and her face was a deep crimson colour.

Everyone hooted, including me. I know, I'm such a great best friend.

"Shut your mouths, you'll catch flies!" Yelled Sophia, making us laugh even harder, if that's possible.

"Be a man! Come on, mate! We know you fancy each other!" Stated Zayn.

Niall covered his now-red face with his hands, while Ashley shot daggers at Eleanor.

Eleanor shifted under Ashley's gaze.

"Dude! I was just helping you and Nialler get together! Everyone knows you fancy each other!" she yapped.

Ashley shook her head very slowly and menacingly.

"I will get my revenge...." She murmured.

"Oh yeah? Like what? Make me kiss Louis? I can do that right now!" Eleanor and Louis started leaning in as I covered my innocent eyes.

"Public Display of Affection!" screeched Liam as he broke them before they could do anything. Thank you, Liam.

Eleanor fake-pouted and crossed her arms like a 3 year old.

"I will get you later!" Louis winked and Eleanor as she giggled.

Awkward...

Harry coughed awkwardly. "Thanks for the info Lou! 'Cause everyone needed to know that!" He stated with sarcasm.

"You're welcome!" Louis smiled as Harry just rolled his eyes.

We all turned back to Ashley and Niall.

"Well....Go on!" urged Sophia.

Ashley and Niall got up from the floor, both were very far away from each other. With that, they left.

"Okay, well since Niall is gone, I will go instead!" chirped Louis. His eyes scanned the circle we were sitting in.

"Hmm...who should I pick? Harry, my man! You've been quiet! !" yelled Louis.

Harry stiffened and looked at Louis.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Erm...Truth?" Harry spoke. Louis smirked evilly.

"Is it true that you cried when I straightened your 'gorgeous locks' back in the day?" He added air-quotations around 'gorgeous locks'.

"Why would you want me to answer that? You already know the answer!" Harry cried out loud.

"Yeah but I want you to admit it in front of everyone!"

Harry bit his lip. Wow... he looks perfect. Wait what!?

"Well, tell us!" exclaimed Zayn.

Harry started nodding really slowly. Everyone, including myself, were laughing so hard that I swear, we made six packs...except for the guys, they already have six packs!

At this point, Niall and Ashley walked back into the room with big smiles plastered all over their faces. Their hands were intertwined with each other's.

"Aw! What did we miss?!" yelled Eleanor.

"Um...Ashley and I are now officially dating!" Niall stated.

They both looked at each other with love. Ashley turned her head back and nodded, shyly.

Everyone cheered as the new couple sat down together. Aw, they're so cute!