48: Confused

Chapter 47: Confusion

HARRY'S: POV:

"You guys are absolutely amazing!" Liam yelled to the stadium filled with fans. They screamed even louder as Niall threw a flying kiss to the crowd.

I walked over to the steps located on the side of the stage. I took a swig from my water bottle and adjusted my ear piece.

I felt my stomach do flips for umpteenth time tonight. I feel bad every time I think about Jade.

*Flashback (One day ago)*

I watched as Jade skillfully styled Louis' hair for the interview. Mine is already styled, thankfully.

"Excuse me, 'One Direction' is on the set in three." A man with technical cords told us.

"Alright!" Jade replied, touching up Louis' hair.

I suddenly spoke up. "I need to use the loo,"

Jade giggled as Louis shot me a look.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

I nodded, suppressing a smile.

"Alright. Be quick, you heard the dude." Jade spoke.

I nodded as I turned towards the door. I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. The hallway was strangely quiet. I shrugged my shoulders and started whistling as I made my way down the hall.

I heard the sound of heels clicking behind me, almost immediately. I turned my head and saw a lady that looked about twenty-two walking behind me. I turned back around and kept walking. I made a right into an empty hallway. I heard the heels clicking behind me, never leaving.

I raised an eyebrow. Is she following me?

I'm probably being paranoid, I thought.

Just in case, I made another right in the hallway. Sure enough, the footsteps were still behind me. There were many doors that I passed but the woman didn't go into any.

Finally losing it, I turned around.

"May I help you?" I asked in my politest tone.

She bit her lips and shook her head slowly, not breaking eye contact. Her blonde hair dangled around her sharp facial features. The red lipstick she was wearing matched her bright red heels.

"Then?" I asked, motioning with my hand. I was beginning to get frustrated.

"I was just wondering if you need help getting anywhere," she asked, fiddling with the top buttons of her blouse.

Oh, I thought.

"Erm, no thanks." I said quickly. Just as I turned around, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around slowly. Not again!

"Yes?" I asked.

She didn't say anything. Instead, she pushed her lips up against mine. My eyes went wide and I didn't understand what was happening. Her lips moved against mine as I was shocked, not replying.

She pulled back and wiped her lips, which helped in ruining her lipstick.

"I'll see you later," she purred and walked away.

I stood in shock, still not comprehending what happened. I touched my lips and pulled back, only to discover smeared lipstick.

Just then, the guilt set in.

Jade!

*Flashback over*

I felt bile rise in my throat. The fans screams and the lads talking became background noise. My eyesight got blurry as I tasted the bitter taste of bile rising up my throat.

I dropped my water bottle and covered my mouth with my palm. I ran off stage as fast as I could.

"Harry, why ar-" I cut off the technical assistant by running towards the nearest garbage bin.

I held onto the rim as I let out my earlier food. I felt more rise up my throat and heard more fall into the garbage bin.

As I was vomiting up my insides, a soothing hand was rubbing my back. I took a deep breath before I got back up.

I turned around and saw everyone watching me with worried eyes. But that's not what irked me.

Jade stood right in front of me, her hand on my shoulder.

So she had been rubbing my back.

I felt another wave of guilt as she shot me a comforting smile.

"You alright?" She asked softly.

I felt like dying from the amount of guilt that was welling up inside me.

"Uh, yeah." I moved back so that her hand wasn't on my shoulder.

Her smile dropped a bit as she pulled her hand back. Her cheeks burned a red colour.

"I think I'll go back now," I took a step back.

"Harry, you could sit down for a while." Lou added. I almost forgot that everyone else was here.

I shook my head. "I'm fine."

After that, I went back onto stage. I waved a bit at the crowd as the lads approached me.

"Dude, what happened?" Zayn whispered to me, fixing his earpiece.

"Yeah, what happened?" Added Niall.

I shrugged. "I threw up. I haven't been feeling that great, lately."

Liam frowned at me as Louis spoke.

"We hope you get well."

"Yeah, man. Just take it easy." Niall advised. "That shouldn't be that hard. Just cuddle with your 'bae'." He made quotations with his fingers.

The lads burst into laughter as I tried to laugh. It probably sounded really uneasy.

We all spread out after that, continuing the concert.

For the rest of the concert, I sat on the steps as I felt bad about what I did earlier. When I moved away from Jade, she probably felt so embarrassed.

I need to apologize to her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi! I hope you liked this one!

Please please please vote and comment.

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO READ INVINCIBLE, my new fanfic! I've worked very hard on it and I'm SURE that you'll love it!

Ilysm!

~Maya xox