65: Just Dance

Later on, we left the restaurant, with Harry giving death glares to the waiter on the way out.

I really do feel great when I know that Harry's looking out for me. I'm only a year and a half younger than Harry but he understands me and my needs. I love him for that.

"Fucking prick." Harry mumbled as we got into his car.

"It's alright, Harry. At least we had a good time with the boys, right?" I reasoned grabbing his hand and locking it with mine.

He turned on the heater and turned over to me. "Yeah. But I'm still sad."

I frowned. "Why?"

He placed his other hand on top of mine. "Because of the deal we made with the lads inside."

I started laughing at the seriousness on Harry's face. He furrowed his dark eyebrows and pouted those kissable lips.

"It's not funny." He claimed.

I smiled at him, shaking my head slowly. "Harry, it's only one night, you're acting like its a year!"

"That's because it's going to feel like one!" He retorted.

"I know but it will make the boys happy. Like, I know, I'm going to be sad too." I smirked at my idea. "But when they leave..."

His expression completely changed and he looked at me, waiting. "When they leave?..." He urged.

I smirked a bit and pulled him closer so that my mouth was by his ear. "We'll cuddle and make-out, because that's what we are best at." I left a small kiss under his ear and pulled back. "Now drive."

Harry looked over at me and smirked mischievously. "You can be so sexy when you want to be, even if you're just talking about cuddling."

I smiled, showing my teeth. "It's all me being fabulous."

He laughed loudly and backed out of the parking space. "Well, I don't know if I can wait until the lads leave, Angel."

I gasped and looked at him. He had his eyes on the road and laughed again, his dimples never seeming to disappear.

"Harry! No, we made a deal and we can't break it."

"Alright," he shrugged, that half-smirk sill on his perfect features.

The rest of the car ride was quiet but comfortable. About mid-way through drive, Harry interlocked his hand with mine, making butterflies explode in my tummy.

The car came to a halt once we reached our home. I was just about to open the door and get out of the car until Harry grabbed my wrist.

"Wait," he spoke.

Reluctantly, I turned around and faced him. He smiled at me and spoke again. "Kiss me, we'll need it."

I didn't even argue. Instead, I grabbed his face in my hands and attached my lips to his. His hands found their way to my my hair as we savoured every bit of the kiss while we had it.

I pulled back with a smack and winked. "Good now?"

He did that half-smirk that makes me weak in the knees. "Yeah... At least for now."

With that, we both got out of the car. Harry walked around it and locked his hand with mine. The rest of the boys were walking up the driveway, joking about some stuff.

As we got up to the door, Harry shuffled around in his coat's pocket, searching for the keys. He successfully unlocked the door and we walked in.

"Aye, aye, aye!" Louis yelled. I turned around at the same time as Harry. "Drop the hands!"