64: Dinner

I brushed out my hair once more with my fingers. My outfit consisted of a Coldplay shirt and black ripped jeans, along with my Converse.

I sighed and turned to walk out of the bathroom until I bumped into, Yours Truly.

"Well, hello!" Harry greeted.

I giggled under my breath and raised an eyebrow. I tried to squeeze through the door and Harry but he moved so that he was blocking my way.

"What do you need?" I asked, slightly amused.

I eyed his outfit, which was a white t-shirt, black jeans and boots. He looked quite sexy, to say the least.

"Nothing." He replied, smiling mischievously.

I laughed at his answer. "Then why don't you move out of my way, so that we can leave. Plus, we're going to be late for the dinner. Oh my gosh! Look at the ti-"

He stopped me by pulling me close by the waist and connecting his lips with mine. I felt my eyes flutter shut and my arms wrap around his neck.

"You look cute when you ramble," he mumbled against my lips.

I hummed and giggled into the kiss, which caused Harry to smirk even more than he already was.

We pulled back from the sweet kiss. Not moving from our position, we just stood there, smiling like the love-struck idiots we are.

"I love you." He said randomly.

The already-existent butterflies in my stomach exploded at his words. I smiled and pecked his lips once more. "Well, I love you more."

"I could ramble on and tell you the infinite reasons that I love you, but we're going to be late, Love." Harry grinned at me.

I felt the blush on my cheeks deepen at his words and the smile wouldn't leave my face. "We're so cheesy!" I exclaimed.

He laughed along with me as we walked into the bedroom. I walked over to my bag and threw my cellphone in there. After triple-checking that my 'lady stuff' was in there, I slung it over my shoulder.

"Ready?" Harry asked, while tucking his wallet into his back pocket.

He's so sexy, I bluntly thought.

I shook away my thoughts and answered him. "Yeah, let's go."

He smirked, "Thanks babe, you're sexy too."

I furrowed my brows in confusion. It wasn't until a few seconds later that I realized that I said my thoughts out loud. The redness on my cheeks increased shockingly.

Harry laughed loudly and pulled me towards his side, by the waist. After planting a kiss on my head, he spoke.

"You're so cute."

••••••••••••••

Harry and I walked into the fancy restaurant, hand-in-hand. The paparazzi were swarming the outside of the restaurant after finding out that all of One Direction was going to be here. To be honest, I still feel blind after coping from the flashes.

A waitress led Harry and I to the table that we had reserved. As the table came into view, so did Liam and Niall.

They were deep in some conversation as Harry and I approached the table. Niall's eyes flashed over to me then back to Liam. It took about two seconds that he looked back at me and an elated expression replaced his blank one.

"Jade!" He exclaimed, getting up. "I missed you so much! I didn't even recognize you!"

I laughed and let go of Harry's hand to wrap Niall in a tight hug. "Niall! I missed you so much!" We pulled back and Niall placed a kiss on my cheek.