53: The Truth Unveils

Chapter 53: The Truth Unveils

HARRY'S POV: *A bit earlier*

"I'll be in the lounge, alright?" Jade spoke, smiling a little.

I nodded, smiling back. I turned around and looked under the dressing table. When I didn't find anything, I got back up.

It suddenly became very hot. I started opening my button-up shirt. Finally, I managed to open all of the buttons.

I walked over to the other dresser. I bent down as I heard footsteps walk into the room.

It's probably Jade, I thought.

I continued shuffling around. I was a bit startled when I felt a bony hand on my waist. I looked down on the hand that rested on my belt.

That's not Jade!

I stood up and turned around. There stood the blonde from my last visit. She wore a smirk on her face as she held my infamous hat in the other.

"Looking for something?" She pouted her obnoxiously pink lips.

I was fuming with anger. She's the reason I feel guilty in the first place!

"Give me that." I snapped, motioning to the hat.

She smirked and smacked her gum loudly. I hate when people chew with their mouthes open.

"It wasn't a coincidence that you left your hat here," she winked.

I took a deep breath and mentally counted to ten. She's really pissing me off!

"Will you please just give me my hat back and leave me alone?!" I groaned. I've grown to hate this woman.

Without warning, she stumbled forwards and placed her hands on my biceps. She smushed her lips onto mine in an uncomfortable way.

My eyes widened. What?!

l grabbed her waist so that I could push her back. Just then, I heard a sound.

My eyes flashed over to the doorway and there stood Jade. Her mouth was agape and tears streamed down her face. She sobbed as she brought he hand up to her mouth.

I shoved the blonde back and widened my eyes.

"Jade, I-"

"Save it!" She spat. With that she stormed out of the room.

I felt tears sting my eyes as the blonde smirked.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I raged. I don't swear often but in this situation, it was called for.

She shrunk back a bit as the smirk faded a bit.

"Don't speak to me like that!" She spoke in a squeaky-pitched voice.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "No! Listen to me! You fucking ruined my relationship within a week! I'm done with you and I'm going to get you fired!" I blabbered, raising my voice.

Her eyes were wide and she shrunk back in her spot. Just then, a few people showed up at the doorway.

"Is everything fine Mr.Styles?" A man asked.

"No!" I yelled. "Who is in charge here?!"

The man who was speaking earlier rose his hand.

"Who is this woman?!" I pointed a finger to the woman who wasn't trying to be seductive anymore.

"That's Patricia our beauty artist." He spoke.

I mentally snorted. Beauty artist? More like how-to-look-like-an-ogre Artist.

"Well, I want this 'Patricia' fired! She stole my belongings and purposely interfered in my personal matters!" I spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Is this true Patricia?" The man turned over to her.

"No, I-"

"She made my girlfriend cry and my girlfriend is my everything! I want her fired immediately or else I will never perform at this venue again!" I raged.

The man's eyes widened. "Alright, sir. Patricia, you're fired."

"Bu-"

"Fired!" He spoke loudly as the blonde cowered.

She walked out of the room, head hung low.

"I apologize for any inconvenience, sir. I promise it will never happen again." He spoke.

I ran my hand through my unruly hair. I nodded a bit as the man walked away.

How will I convince Jade?!

JADE'S POV:

I let out a shrill scream as Ryan smirked at me, raising the sharp knife. The cool metal met my boiling skin just under my ear, at the starting of my jaw.

I looked behind him and saw Harry. He had his arms crossed as he stood staring with his, eyebrows raised in interest.

"Harry! Help me!" I screamed.

He smirked as the same blonde girl walked up to him. He rested his hand on her hip and pulled her towards himself. They locked lips as Ryan dug the knife into my skin, piercing it.

I felt tears in my eyes from both the physical pain and emotional pain.

My eyes shot open as I sat up. Sweat glistened on my forehead and my heart was thumping loudly within my ribcage.

I rested my face in my palms and I realized that it was wet. I was crying?

I sighed wiped my tears. I grabbed my iPhone and checked the time.

5:30 glowed on my screen. I sighed and dragged myself out of bed. I ran a hand through my messy hair and splashed my face with water.

I walked out of my room and was greeted by everyone in the lounge.

"Hey, sleepyhead! Finally, you're awake!" Niall smiled at me.

I sent him a small smile back as I sat down on a empty couch.

"Thank god, you're here! I was going insane with these two goofballs!" Sophia motioned to Liam and Niall who smirked evilly.

After a bit of chatting, that I wasn't a part of, Liam spoke up again.

"We should probably leave now. We have to be at the studio by 6:00." He informed.

Everyone got up and started walking towards the door.

How will I survive this?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you liked this one! Please vote and comment! Ilysm!

And for the last time, please please please go read my new Harry fic, Invincible!

And a side note, as you know, school is starting soon so I probably won't be updating as much but you'll probably get weekly updates :)

ALSO, I JUST HIT 6K READS ON THIS BOOK OMG OMG OMG. YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZING ILY!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I WAS JUST THANKING YOU FOR 5K TWO CHAPTERS AGO!

Thank youuu

~Maya xox