23: Winner!

Chapter 23: Winner!

After Niall had left, I revised the plan in my head. If I do everything that we discussed, I can win this bet successfully.

I stood up and walked out of my hideout. I took a few steps, occasionally hiding behind a barrier or a 'stupid plastic tree', as quoted by Zayn.

I have to tease him about that later!

I hid behind another barrier and peeked above it. I looked around and noticed that Louis was hiding behind one of the barriers near by.

Perfect!

I scurried out from behind the barrier and immediately Louis voice rang out in the silent 'Battlefield'.

"Hey, Jade!" Louis called out menacingly as I kept my head low. He pointed his gun towards me in a matter of seconds.

"No!" I screamed as I dodged the lasers started following me.

So far, the plan is going perfectly!

"Lou-" I got cut off by a scream as I tripped over a plastic tree.

I landed on the floor and moaned in pain. "My arm!" I yelled, hoping that Louis would fall for it. I was crouched in a little ball on the nasty floor.

"Jade! Are you alright? Is your arm hurting?!" Louis bombarded me with questions as he knelt down beside me.

"Louis," I whispered, holding my casted arm.

"Yeah, Love?" he sounded genuinely sincere.

"You're so," I started. He nodded at me to continue. "GULLIBLE!" I screamed at him as I pressed the trigger and aimed at his hat. I watched as his light went out and a expression of shock replaced his confused one.

"YAY! GOOOO JADE!" screamed Niall. He ran over to me as I stood up, along with the rest of the lads.

"Wait... What?" Louis asked as the boys lifted me up onto their shoulders.

I screamed a little bit as they started chanting my name over and over.

"What just happened?" Louis asked, still not catching on.

"I tricked you and you fell for it!" I laughed as the guys joined in, except for Louis.

His expression was of one that looked defeated and disappointed at the same time. I giggled as he shook his head slowly.

"Seriously?" he asked.

I nodded, "Ya, seriously!"

He groaned before burying his face in his hands. The boys and I couldn't stop laughing as they set me down gently.

"L-O-S-E-R! What does that spell? LOSER!" I laughed as Louis groaned again.

"But that wasn't fair! You tricked me!" Louis rebutted.

I shrugged. "A game's a game! Anyways, I would like my piggyback ride now!" I chirped as Louis bent down to let me on his back after whining and complaining.

We all headed back to the car with Paul.

The car ride was the usual; loud and funny.

"So, how'd everyone like laser tagging?" Liam asked out loud.

"It was fun! Even though I kept getting shot!" Niall contributed.

"Yeah, it was fun until a little someone tricked me and won the bet unfairly," Louis added while eyeing me.