29: Held Hostage

Chapter 29: Held Hostage

After Ashley had talked to me, both her and Ryan had left the room. The door was locked and I was basically trapped. I think I've been in here for a couple of days, but all I have done is sleep or stare at a blank wall.

I suddenly realized that I had brought my cell phone. My cell phone! I smile widely in happiness as I searched my boot for my phone. My smile slowly faded as I didn't feel it there.

My phone isn't here! I sighed as I slumped against the wall. It must've fell out somewhere when I was unconscious.

My stomach rumbled as I leaned against the wall. My last proper meal was before I had left the tour bus.

I wonder if everyone has found the note yet. They surely must be worried, but when I come to think about it, I'm scared of Ryan but worried for my friends.

Words can't describe how badly I miss them. I want to be engulfed in Harry's arms once again and crack crazy jokes with the crazy lads. I want to style everyone's hair and I want Paul to come save me when I'm being stupid.

I miss them so much!

My stomach rumbled again, breaking my thoughts. Who knows how long I'll be trapped here. I sighed as rested my hands on my stomach.

Suddenly, I heard a crinkling sound. My eyebrows furrowed as I repeated the action and heard for the noise. There it was again.

I slid off my jacket and pushed up my sweater. I saw the silver packaging of the granola bar.

The granola bar! I had forgotten that I packed it!

I smiled as I ripped open a little corner and broke off a piece. I will have to save this and not eat it all at once.

I finished my piece in thirty seconds and my stomach grumbled loudly. My mouth was even more dry than before.

I stood up and wiped off the dust on my leggings as I made my way over to the door. I knocked on it.

"Can I have some water?" I asked, hoping that Ryan would hear me.

Silence.

"Can I have some water?!" I yelled, louder this time.

I heard a grunt from the other side of the door.

"You've got to be fuc*ing kidding me!" I cried out loud.

Suddenly, the door swung open and the corner of it hit my forehead. I groaned as I grabbed my throbbing forehead. A warm liquid slid down my fingers.

Blood, I thought.

"Take it, you bitch. Now shut up before the urge to kill you, rises." Ryan barked at me as I cowered in fear. He threw a water bottle into the empty room. I watched as the bottle of precious water met dirt.

I felt my forehead throb harder as he slammed the door shut. His words repeated themselves in m brain. He wants to kill me? I felt my stomach do flips as I thought of how badly he use to treat me when we were dating. It's going to be so much worse this time if I don't behave properly.

I grabbed the water bottle and went back to my spot. I checked my forehead and noticed that it was bleeding still.

I twisted open the cap of the water bottle and gulped the cool liquid a few times. I felt it sooth my throat as I shut the water bottle again.

I hope I will get through this quickly.

ZAYN'S POV:

I smelt the spaghetti all the way from the living room as Paul set it on the dining table.

"Hey Zayn? Would you like to go call Harry for dinner?" Paul asked, sounding like a mother.

I nodded as I stood up from the couch. The whole time we've been here has been extremely quiet. Everyone has been quiet ever since Jade left.

She was like another one of the lads, for me. She's so innocent and fragile, she definitely doesn't deserve to be in the position she is in now.

I sighed as I knocked on Harry's door softly. "Harry? It's time for dinner, mate. Paul made spaghetti. Come join us," I spoke softly.

There was no response so I thought that he must be asleep. I sighed again as I made my way over to the table.

"Is he coming?" questioned Niall.

I shook my head in response and sat down beside Liam and Louis. There was an empty spot between Niall and Louis, in case Harry wanted to join us.

We were about halfway through our dinner until we heard the creak of a door. We all turned around and looked at Harry, who was approaching us.

His boxers were hung onto his hips and his hair was disheveled. He took long strides towards the table and sat down in the spot we made for him, all in silence.

"Hi Harry," Liam greeted. Harry just nodded in response as he put himself a small amount of spaghetti.

"We saved a spot for you," Louis added as he patted the spot next to him. He did nothing but nod again as he sat down with his now-full plate.

The rest of the dinner was eaten in silence. After Harry was done, he washed his dishes silently and locked himself into his bedroom again.

As I stuffed all of the dishes in the dishwasher, I couldn't help but let my mind escape to thinking about Harry and Jade. They need each other.