61: Gym

JADE'S POV:

I changed and walked out of the bathroom. I already prepared for my 'expected monthly-visitor' so that there would be no 'surprise'.

Harry was still flopped onto the bed, occupied with his cellphone.

He looked over at me and I felt his eyes rake my body, even though I wasn't wearing anything that interesting.. I was wearing my black sweats with a dark blue sweatshirt and grey beanie. Walking over to the bed, I flopped down on it so that I was beside Harry.

He switched off his phone and slung his arm over me. He stared at me as I stared back, smiling.

"What?" I asked, feeling goofy.

"Swallow." He spoke, immediately laughing after that. I know that he's referring to our conversation from earlier.

I groaned and couldn't help but chuckle. "Harry, that's gross."

He smiled at me, dimples and all. "Dirty but good. I have to share that one with the lads!" He laughed to himself.

Rolling my eyes, I spoke. "You're a weirdo."

"I'm your weirdo." He rebutted, making me laugh.

"Let's go?" I asked.

He nodded and got up, grabbing the one small duffel Harry and I had out water bottles and other stuff in.

"I don't wanna walk," I whined.

He turned around from where he stood, which was in the doorway.

"How're you supposed to work out if you don't want to walk?" He asked with an amused look.

"I don't know. But for now, you could give me piggyback ride because you're the best boyfriend ever?" I tried my best to sweet-talk him into it.

It seems like it worked because, without saying anything, he walked over to the bed and turned, so that his back was facing me.

"Come here," he spoke.

I giddily got up. "You are amazing!"

He chuckled, "I already know that I am." He flaunted as I climbed onto his back. Harry held onto me with great ease, gripping me by my thighs.

He walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway. He hopped down each of the stairs, which made me bounce on his back. I let out childish giggles as Harry hopped down each one.

"This is fun! We should do this more often!" I suggested, laughing as we walked towards the front door.

"I don't mind. That just means that I get to grip onto your bum without you squealing."

Just then, his right hand trailed up my thigh and to my bum. He lightly squeezed my bum which made me let out a shrill scream.

"Harry!" I scolded, trying to get down from his back.

"What? This is fun!" He exclaimed, mirroring my words from earlier. He laughed as I finally got off of his back.

I scoffed as he laughed. I slipped on my high-tops from yesterday as I started smiling.

He's weird.

A few minutes later, we were at the gym. It looked high-end from the exterior and same with the interiors.

Harry locked his fingers with mine as we walked over to the front desk. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I saw people looking at us, specifically how we were holding hands. In a sense, this kind of proves that he's mine and only mine, the only exception being his fans. The fans are very dedicated.